AMERICAN HIRING June 2022.

Set your expectation at the end of the month and if they call back before then it's a bonus!

But on a serious note I heard Friday this week or sometime next week.

Just hope you don't get the pool call because then you are in limbo hoping they have another class. Not knowing if you are going to be in the second or third class, wondering if they get all the approvals and praying there's no recessions or bankruptcies.

Thanks Mr/Ms Bobber. Good advice.
I did hear from inside sources that the first 30 have been selected, just need to start calls.
Also we were not told of any plans for additional classes beyond this one class. No mention of a "pool". Would be nice tho. Water-cooler chat says they need to hire....More more more....with a Rebel yell.

I would surmise that the second class ( which I have confirmed directly, 4 from Envoy are in the Oct class), will be 30 also. That seems to be the size maximus.
Some chatter that there could be even one more class.
More calls tomorrow. Stand Down and Stand By....
Send in the Drones.

I would surmise that the second class ( which I have confirmed directly, 4 from Envoy are in the Oct class), will be 30 also. That seems to be the size maximus.
Send in the Drones.
Yeah, I haven’t received any call yet. Status in progress

I have friends that received a call and their status still says in progress. They were told by AA to expect and email in the next week or two for the official offer letter. I assume that's when the status will change.

Hopefully more calls tomorrow. I feel like the forgot some pretty eligible people today...

Send in the Drones.

lol it’s a lot more than 4 in the (2nd) class from MQ.. and more than in these 2 classes than in the 3 classes thatalready got hired this year.

OMG..Seriously...do you actually think I meant ONLY 4 in the one class? Wow.....deep breath.
I was stating that the 2nd class itself was confirmed by at least 4 bros.
English 1A. It's free online.
Reading comprehension may cost extra tho.

OMG..Seriously...do you actually think I meant ONLY 4 in the one class? Wow.....deep breath.
I think they were saying more than four from Envoy (airline code MQ) in that class not just four total. But what do I know? I never graduated from any free online English classes.

Last edited:
hey-whoa-mikey-day.gif

What's with the hostility?

I think they were saying more than four from Envoy (airline code MQ) in that class not just four total. But what do I know? I never graduated from any free online English classes.

Im glad someone with a brain picked up on it..
the point If the posting also to say a descent chunk of these rumored 45 is MQ with being nearly 1/4 of MQ DX leaving just in these 2 classes alone

Back