Goodbye Virgin America

I wonder if the DL guys know everyone makes fun of them behind their back?

I give exactly zero crap.

When you be hatin' you be lovin' otherwise you wouldn't bring it up. amarite? :)

Last edited:
I wonder if the DL guys know everyone makes fun of them behind their back?

I'd say something like, "it's because you guys don't have a leg to stand on to say anything to our faces," but instead I present you this:

weight-loss-haters-img.jpg

Enjoy!

I for one, will miss Virgin. I've only been working here a short time, but it's a good company filled with good people. I'm also extremely optimistic about this merger and think it will be good for all.

Case and point again.

That's as hilarious as someone trying to make a point and saying "period".

As in "We make the finest golf clubs. PERIOD"

Ok, that really doesn't give anything you're saying more credibility.

You work for a fine airline, find some pride in that.

There are also Sun Country pilots who are convinced that Delta is going to buy them. So if they stay put, they'll be better off during the seniority list integration.

My friend was asked, "How many are you hiring for the next X years? Because I might be better off staying at Sun Country and waiting for integration rather than being a new hire".

Le WOT?!
This actually happened? Wow

You work for a fine airline, find some pride in that.

Absolutely. I do. But here's the difference though. And in this example I say 'you' but I don't necessarily mean you, I mean some people in general. If you were to say to me, "damn that is one ugly ass old woman on the tail, what's up with that?" Personally, I'd be like "hahahaaaaa yeah it is." But if I was to say "Airlines, no, it's Air Lines... why? Cause f!@$ you, that's why!" There are quite a few people who'd be like "whoa whoa, no, no, you have to go back in history it was 1945 and [story continues], whereas I'm like "dude I'm just bustin your balls, you don't have to explain it."

What I'm saying is when it comes to companies, it's okay to make fun... and not have to defend it. From what I've seen on forums it seems most airline pilots get that, but Delta ones seem to be a little more on the defensive side. Of course the counter-argument is that one is taking pride in their own company and when it comes to the majors, we all do, but at some point ya gotta let it fly and just laugh. :D

Last edited:
Back