AMERICAN HIRING June 2022.

Troy McClure

Ah say boy...Whattcha got there son?
Thought I would start a new "fresh" thread for the next round of winners and losers.....Is you or is you aint?
I heard plans to hire 60-100. 2 or 3 classes this fall. Buckle up...
Online applicaiton window is supposed to close today, 6/2

Thought I would start a new "fresh" thread for the next round of winners and losers.....Is you or is you aint?
I heard plans to hire 60-100. 2 or 3 classes this fall. Buckle up...
Online applicaiton window is supposed to close today, 6/2

Envoy hiring managers/instructors putting in their resignations this week after reading this.

Good luck to anyone who gets in the better Dallas airline.

This is the email I got -

Good news - you are continuing to move forward in the application process! Your profile and resume are receiving additional consideration. They say that every time, but then I never hear from them. lol

If you just look into the basic differences between the 2 one has a bigger fleet, more routes, flies significantly more passengers, and lastly a better dx contract. The other struggles with a simple boarding process.
As long as you are running a measuring contest don't forget to mention the "bigger one" has the most debt out of the big 3, the worse customer satisfaction of the big 3, and may be on its way towards its second chapter 11 if some economists are predicting this year correctly. The pay and experience at both is fantastic so I don't see the point to this.

I’m starting to believe they might be in the too big to fail boat. It seems Uncle Sam will always have their back differently than the rest, especially with a name like American Airlines.

If I wasn’t were I’m at now, I’d 100% be applying to this.

As long as you are running a measuring contest don't forget to mention the "bigger one" has the most debt out of the big 3, the worse customer satisfaction of the big 3, and may be on its way towards its second chapter 11 if some economists are predicting this year correctly. The pay and experience at both is fantastic so I don't see the point to this.

The airline I was comparing it to isn’t even considered to be in the big 3. Uncle Sam’s over 20 trillion dollars in debt doesn’t surprise me the airline that holds it’s name to also be holding their own.

Last edited:
I’m starting to believe they might be in the too big to fail boat. It seems Uncle Sam will always have their back differently than the rest, especially with a name like American Airlines.

If I wasn’t were I’m at now, I’d 100% be applying to this.
I'm sure the Romans thought the Empire was "too big too fail" as well, right up until the Visigoths were ripping down statues and burning the city down the street from where they lived.

Good luck to all who apply! I have friends who work here as well as at WN...while I would say the WN people are *slightly* happier about their employer, I've never heard of any major complaints from my AA friends either. If you can get on with either company...you're doing very well for yourself.

I received an email today also, but my interview does not work. I hoping I can get it rescheduled to a later date.

This is the email I got -

Good news - you are continuing to move forward in the application process! Your profile and resume are receiving additional consideration. They say that every time, but then I never hear from them. lol

if this is true, maybe try changing up what you’re doing… resume, side quals etc

Anyone know much about the dispatch test ? Best way to study for it and specifics ? Thx

how much money you got to invest in a solid study guid

Back