Toxicology tests show pilot died from natural causes

fholbert

Mod's - Please don't edit my posts!
I can't find the original post on this but here's the rest of the story.

Toxicology tests show pilot died from natural causes

BURBANK, Calif. - The Los Angeles County Coroner's Office says an Alaska Airlines pilot whose body was found on a freeway offramp in Burbank died of natural causes.

The Los Angeles Times reported Thursday that coroner's investigators made the determination in the death of 55-year-old Clifford Morris of Richland after getting results from a toxicology test.

Police say there were no signs of injury or foul play, and Morris' wallet was with him.

The death initially raised suspicions because of where the body was found.

Officials have given no explanation for why Morris was on the off-ramp.

Morris was scheduled to helm a return flight to Seattle from Burbank's Bob Hope Airport on Oct. 2nd, but didn't report to work. His body was found that night on the offramp near the airport.

http://www.kathrynsreport.com/2012/12/toxicology-tests-show-pilot-died-from.html

My dad was early 60's.

Life goes fast for some.

Sent from my free Obama Phone

You should see how young some of the people we take are. It really makes you step back a bit and go... damn I'm almost that old. Or in a lot of you people's case. You're older.

Death at age fifty-five...talk about weird. It's like he lost the will to live.
Something similar happened to an uncle of mine some years back... ex-Green Beret who served 3 tours in Vietnam, in excellent shape... Rode his bike for about 10 miles every night. Didn't come home one night, and someone found him dead on the side of the road a couple days later. Apparently it was "natural causes". Weird stuff.

So, how did he end up on the side of a freeway?? Maybe the hooker dumped him when he died.

I've been on a lot of overnights where you are following google maps to some supposed restaurant and end up walking in some strange places/crossing a highway/etc.

I've walked along many highway entrance ramps/overpasses when I was working. It was often the shortest straightline distance from point a to point b. 3 people dressed alike with matching navy blue trench coats walking by an overpass probably made some people look twice at us, but really we were just looking for some dinner.

Saw a memorium by the DL crewroom for a recently deceased CA. Poor guy had only been retired for about a month before his medical problems started, he died about 2 months after that. Makes you think. :(

Saw a memorium by the DL crewroom for a recently deceased CA. Poor guy had only been retired for about a month before his medical problems started, he died about 2 months after that. Makes you think. :(
A lot of people die just a few months after retirement. A LOT.

Enjoy what you do or retire reallllllly early cause I don't know about you but my idea of "fun" isn't putzing around the house at 65 years old only to die a few months to years later.

My dad was early 60's.

Life goes fast for some.

Sent from my free Obama Phone

My wife (a paramedic) has picked up several 39,40 yr olds for heart attacks in recent weeks and they were in great physical condition. When your number is up, there aint a damn thing you can do....

My wife (a paramedic) has picked up several 39,40 yr olds for heart attacks in recent weeks and they were in great physical condition. When your number is up, there aint a damn thing you can do....

Don't fear the reaper! :)

So would natural cause's include getting hit by a car?
Sucks, he didn't make TBO. RIP.

Back