the official "waiting for FOL from Kansas City PEPC" thread

Re: the official "waiting for FOL from Kansas City PEPC" thr

so i found out that i was medically cleared in the middle of last month but the lady in the medical office that was supposed to forward my medical clearance to hr....retired and did not forward my stuff.

i only know because i made the effort to call everyone under the sun. I feel better now that i know everything is on track... i think.

Not so much neglected as much as annoyed that the reps that I have had have been slacking on the job.

I wouldn't go that far... i am willing to bet that the hr reps...do a lot more than you realize. ;)

Does anybody have james anderson as their HR rep? he told me he would be getting out the TOLs, one with my name on it, last tuesday. I emailed him after i didn't get it last tuesday, and he said he "sort of backed up his assistant" with too many TOLs...well now it's Friday and still nothing. I'm getting really impatient, and i really don't know what to do. Anybody have any suggestions?
His assistant is Vicki Caves. Give her a shout. vicki.caves@faa.gov

i tried her already...i sent her 2 emails and a phone message...nothing:banghead:
I usually just keep calling. Sometimes she answers, sometimes she doesn't, but I've always been able to get a hold of her within an hour.

so i found out that i was medically cleared in the middle of last month but the lady in the medical office that was supposed to forward my medical clearance to hr....retired and did not forward my stuff.

i only know because i made the effort to call everyone under the sun. I feel better now that i know everything is on track... i think.

I have the same problem, medical has told me that I am clear but my HR rep hasn't heard a peep. I just found out on Friday that the lady you mention retired... so I am going to call again on monday and check on things again...

I have the same problem, medical has told me that I am clear but my HR rep hasn't heard a peep. I just found out on Friday that the lady you mention retired... so I am going to call again on monday and check on things again...

Hudson your killin me! you better not be holdin us ZNYers up! haha, but i really hope your cleared and Ellaine knows it so we can get a date

Hudson your killin me! you better not be holdin us ZNYers up! haha, but i really hope your cleared and Ellaine knows it so we can get a date

Seriously... I don't care what the date is I just want one!

Seriously... I don't care what the date is I just want one!

i agree, but id probably be kinda pissed it was over 6 more months away. lol....hound Ellaine with emails until your all cleared, and then let me and lisraref know so we can all hound her for a date

i agree, but id probably be kinda pissed it was over 6 more months away. lol....hound Ellaine with emails until your all cleared, and then let me and lisraref know so we can all hound her for a date

Yeah I say I don't care but by that I mean I hope Feb/March LOL

I'm supposed to hear back about my security clearance today. Wish me luck.

I'm supposed to hear back about my security clearance today. Wish me luck.

Um..good luck FM.

Seriously, am I the only person on here that hasn't spoken directly with my HR rep.... not that I haven't tried.:panic:

Finally got in touch with Maggie today. Same awnser as last week. "Oh well your clearances are in. I'll start to look into class dates for you this week and I should get back to you this week with one"......strangley farmiliar. Oh well, what can ya do.:rolleyes:

Um..good luck FM.

Seriously, am I the only person on here that hasn't spoken directly with my HR rep.... not that I haven't tried.:panic:

Well, I've only spoken to mine twice. Once on the phone after panels and once in person at the PEPC.

The person I'm talking with these days works in my regional office.

Potomac Tracon PUBNAT 2 here. I just got an OKC offer via a phone call for... August 18th.

Naturally I accepted but was a little disappointed that the class date is 8 months away. My rep told me that class dates are already pushing back past summer.

She also said the dates could change, but she didn't think this would be likely. She told me that I was cleared medically and security wise, but that the drug test was only valid for six months and I would have to get another one in May.

Still, on the whole its good news. She said her phone call amounted to a final offer, but that I wouldn't get anything in writing until it was closer to the class date. She told me that it didn't matter if I changed jobs or moved around, so long as I kept the FAA informed my current address. Relatives addresses don't count--it has to do with how they calculate per diem rates at OKC.

Anyway looks like I'm in this for real now. In August or maybe even sooner.

does anybody have the phone number for vicki caves? still haven't gotten anything...:banghead:

does anybody have the phone number for vicki caves? still haven't gotten anything...:banghead:
405-954-7932

FYI everyone, you can find anyone's phone number by going to https://employees.faa.gov/ and typing their name in the boxes on the right. You can search by first name only or last name only if you don't know their whole name.

thanks guys for the response and PMs guys...i'll try to get a hold of her.

I got a call today! Class dates May 5th. She offered me a class in March but I wanted a later date.

What facility? Or at least was it Terminal or En Route if you don't want to say the facility.

Why don't people ever say where they're going?

Back