the official "waiting for FOL from Kansas City PEPC" thread

Re: the official "waiting for FOL from Kansas City PEPC" thr

Just spoke with the regional office. My security clearance was sent to a different region. I was initially assigned a facility, but had it changed prior to attending the PEPC, which didn't stop it from getting messed up on all the paperwork following the switch.

The very nice lady working that department is checking with the other office to see if they've sent off the required forms or not. I bet this will hold me back quite a bit :/

Found out my medical and background clearances are done, now just waiting for someone to give me a call with a date. I did't go to the KC PEPC, but I had everything done before the PEPC date. Has anyone ever talked to the HR rep for the Western Pacific Region, Terminal Option, because i've left countless messages and never heard his voice...

Also if they don't call me soon i'm going to sign up for spring classes, would they have any problems if i told them i coudlnt start till june???

Hey Diamnd15 - Check your pm's

Just got a class date of 1/20. Who knew the government was open on New Year's Eve??

Does anyone with a North East Termainal facility have a class date yet...I have a sinking feeling our rep hasn't started to work on class dates yet.

Does anyone with a North East Termainal facility have a class date yet...I have a sinking feeling our rep hasn't started to work on class dates yet.

I have to be honest and say that I think we all are feeling a little neglected right now.

I thought I saw at least one from the NE. I am a little worried, but am trying to stay optimistic. I figure the Holidays definitely played their part as well. Now that they are over I am hoping to see an increase in the speed and amount of class dates being issued. The eternal optimist.

FOL in hand today for a January 20 class date!!

I talked to my rep on Tuesday, and she told me she has a list of names and facilities that still need to be scheduled.
She was going to be working on that list this week, and any of her remaining facilities would be getting their class date by the end of next week.

Don't quote me on this though! I'm just repeating what I was told. :crazy: We all know that sometimes things don't go as planned, and it could be longer than that.
But, I do know one thing... She managed to get my hopes up, quite a bit. :p

I think I've called "Charlene's" new number about seventeen times now, over three business days. :)

Anyone else failing miserably at this?

I have to be honest and say that I think we all are feeling a little neglected right now.

Not so much neglected as much as annoyed that the reps that I have had have been slacking on the job.

I talked to my rep on Tuesday, and she told me she has a list of names and facilities that still need to be scheduled.
She was going to be working on that list this week, and any of her remaining facilities would be getting their class date by the end of next week.

Don't quote me on this though! I'm just repeating what I was told. :crazy: We all know that sometimes things don't go as planned, and it could be longer than that.
But, I do know one thing... She managed to get my hopes up, quite a bit. :p

I talked to her too. Only in the version she told me it was the end of this week.

I called charlene monday and actually managed to get thru. She doesnt do North East terminal anymore, thats Maggie now. I believe Charlene does central en route now...could be wrong though.

I think I've called "Charlene's" new number about seventeen times now, over three business days. :)

Anyone else failing miserably at this?

Keep trying, it's all in the luck of the draw. I've called three times since the holiday and I've spoken to her twice.

I talked to her too. Only in the version she told me it was the end of this week.

I called charlene monday and actually managed to get thru. She doesnt do North East terminal anymore, thats Maggie now. I believe Charlene does central en route now...could be wrong though.

You're right, Maggie is the new North East terminal rep. She's the one I spoke to. I was never able to get ahold of Charlene. From what I can tell, she doesn't actually exist.

nah, she exists...I actually managed to talk to her once....guess I was one of the lucky ones.

Does anybody have james anderson as their HR rep? he told me he would be getting out the TOLs, one with my name on it, last tuesday. I emailed him after i didn't get it last tuesday, and he said he "sort of backed up his assistant" with too many TOLs...well now it's Friday and still nothing. I'm getting really impatient, and i really don't know what to do. Anybody have any suggestions?

Would you like me to have a talk with him?

Back