the official "waiting for FOL from Kansas City PEPC" thread

Re: the official "waiting for FOL from Kansas City PEPC" thr

Well, I just finished my last day at my current job, and I am headed to OKC on Wednesday morning. The wait is finally over(of course with sympathy to those who have been waiting much longer).:nana2::nana2:

Well, I just finished my last day at my current job, and I am headed to OKC on Wednesday morning. The wait is finally over(of course with sympathy to those who have been waiting much longer).:nana2::nana2:

nice, ill see ya there

I wonder what life will be like when all of my jetcareers buddies leave this thread for OKC? I pray I have a date before then. :confused:

Yeah. This was the first time I had ever heard of her, maybe there was some HR switching or something. I was asking her questions about who I should call if I move, or change jobs and she said she could handle everything from here on out.

She didn't tell me this, but I got the sense she was contacting people as their clearances came in.

I am a little disappointed by the August date, but not really surprised. I know the FAA likes to send groups of students destined for the same facility to the academy at the same time. I haven't heard of any other Potomac Consolidated Tracons Pubnat 2s, but there were a few PCT Pubnat 1s.

Anyway, who knows. Maggie seemed pretty helpful and took the time to answer all my questions. Maybe my class date could get bumped up. If not, I'll drive around the mountain west for a few months this summer and give myself one last long vacation.

Congrats! If thats the case I don't know what she is doing with my class date then. I called her last week and she told me she had all my clearances but hadnt looked at a class date yet. Same when I called her today...oh well.

Thanks for the responses! So for those of you who have very recently received your FOL, are the locality and pay band increases for 2009 incorporated in them? Or do they reflect the same figures that were in your TOL from the Kansas City PEPC?

Yo that ain't right. I am supposed to give the news and your supposed to be grouchy and say it means nothing like you do to everyone else.

But regardless... Finally.... JANUARY 20TH....Me and Bippoptl will start in OKC..... This is turning out to be a good week :) .... Anyone else going 1/20?

See you there... ZTL here.

I wonder what life will be like when all of my jetcareers buddies leave this thread for OKC? I pray I have a date before then. :confused:

I'm going to miss all of you :(
It'll force me to make friends from my new PUBNAT

Anyone fax in their FOL forms, all 10 pages, and then try to get a hold of Danny Bolding? The FOL says to call Danny to confrim that he got the pages; but 4 calls, 2 messages and 1 e-mail later, still no response. Oh well, I did my part..FOL is in hand and my pre-okc packet is on the way.

Anyone fax in their FOL forms, all 10 pages, and then try to get a hold of Danny Bolding? The FOL says to call Danny to confrim that he got the pages; but 4 calls, 2 messages and 1 e-mail later, still no response. Oh well, I did my part..FOL is in hand and my pre-okc packet is on the way.

Yeah I faxed all my stuff to Danny and tried to call him a week later multiple times. Finally got a hold of him and he said he looked all over his desk and couldnt find any of my paperwork. So I said im going to email them to him. I pdf'd everysingle piece of paperwork they needed me to fill out in the last two months and sent him like 15 attachments in an email asked him to respond when he recieved them but still no responce from him. That was almost a week ago. Im going to try and call him again tomorrow. I start class two days behind you, so I guess well find out what happens when we get down there!

When you guys were at your PEPC did HR tell you expect to be in OKC by a certain point? I have school that goes till May and I'm attending the LA PEPC and was hoping to be able to delay my date till MAY. With you guys getting to OKC so quick does this mean I will probablly be going in late March or April?

You can always request a later date -if they have a slot they'll let you have it.

Like I said on the previous page, they offered a March date and I asked for a later one.

I'm more then happy to take that march date if they dont give me a sooner one. :)

When you guys were at your PEPC did HR tell you expect to be in OKC by a certain point? I have school that goes till May and I'm attending the LA PEPC and was hoping to be able to delay my date till MAY. With you guys getting to OKC so quick does this mean I will probablly be going in late March or April?

I was told that classes wouldn't be open until March. I was at the MCI PEPC in Nov 19th. After your PEPC, e-mail your HR rep and tell them you are flexible with dates if you are. Brenda told me that by letting them know, at least she does, they will put you on a "first to contact" list.

I was told that classes wouldn't be open until March. I was at the MCI PEPC in Nov 19th. After your PEPC, e-mail your HR rep and tell them you are flexible with dates if you are. Brenda told me that by letting them know, at least she does, they will put you on a "first to contact" list.

Im actually trying to go in May or June. I talked to Brenda's assistant I think today and he said 9/10 times thats fine to delay since theres tons who would love to go in your place. Just dont decline your actual facility.

I just got a short notice class start of 1/14. Anybody else get anything today?

I just got a short notice class start of 1/14. Anybody else get anything today?

holy crap i thought i had a short notice of the 20th. i found out last night. the 14 would suck even more.....NathanW is goin that day too

Back