That just happened...

Welllll….After a global pandemic (that hasn’t ended), cancelling my military retirement, losing 40 pounds, networking my way into a Kingair 350 job in Africa, actually retiring, NOT going to Africa, flying the Kingair in The Philippines for almost 400 hours in 75 days (15 of which were in hard quarantine), gaining 25 pounds, and moving my family from NC to GA and waiting for a house to be built WAY behind schedule…

I finally finished my 737 type ride tonight at El Widget. Top notch program.

Welllll….After a global pandemic (that hasn’t ended), cancelling my military retirement, losing 40 pounds, networking my way into a Kingair 350 job in Africa, actually retiring, NOT going to Africa, flying the Kingair in The Philippines for almost 400 hours in 75 days (15 of which were in hard quarantine), gaining 25 pounds, and moving my family from NC to GA and waiting for a house to be built WAY behind schedule…

Congrats! What part of GA is home now?

Coronarats! Er, I mean, congrats! :)

Congratulations.

Almost 30 years ago I wanted nothing more than to fly Harriers. Congratulations on ALL of those achievements, and especially SJI. That's a body of work to be proud of.

Congrats on finally getting onboard! Glad you're finally done. I work for Maintenance Control in the OCC.

We’re on the far NW side of ATL about to move into the Acworth/Dallas area. We’re originally from the southern part of the state, but going back there was a nope sandwich for a couple of reasons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good area. We actually just moved from Acworth to Maine. We were in one of the Bentwater subdivisions. Schools are great.

That’s wild. We’re moving into Bentwater (Winding Creek). We were chasing schools.
Oh yeah my kids loved McClure and North Paulding HS. We were in the Highcrest section. We just moved last month. Stay of the Bentwater Facebook site. Bentwater is VERY gossipy!

Back