AQP?

I’d muuuuuuuuch rather do a 5pm show than a 5am show.

Getting up at 3am? Sorry, that’s a pain. 3 kids. No way I’m being asleep by 7-8pm. Not gonna happen.

Yeah pretty much this for me too. Only benefit to a <7 am show is that (for now), company will pay for my airport hotel the night before. Which is some great rest a quiet. And a chance to get a good early dinner in Seattle if traffic isn't a disaster. But that also turns a 3 day into kind of a 4 day, or a 2 day into a 3 day, etc.

Do you still have to brief your fatigue level as part of the preflight brief? I thought that was a little overboard. But I was a freight dawg and it was assumed.

You talking at the the company, or navy flying? For the former, you'd bring it up in the "threats" portion of the pre-push (or pre-arrival) brief. For the latter, you'd mention it in the "personal ORM" (Operational Risk Management) when we go around the room during the brief. But only if you were feeling fatigued. You'd not brief "my fatigue level is low" since that is the assumption unless you say otherwise.

You talking at the the company, or navy flying? For the former, you'd bring it up in the "threats" portion of the pre-push (or pre-arrival) brief. For the latter, you'd mention it in the "personal ORM" (Operational Risk Management) when we go around the room during the brief. But only if you were feeling fatigued. You'd not brief "my fatigue level is low" since that is the assumption unless you say otherwise.
I'm never tired. Ever!

Back