Speaking of Southwest - July 2019 Hiring

Yes, can confirm. Although its oldest to youngest. Also, we have feats of strength. And then air our grievances. After that a master assistant dispatcher is chosen to lead the group or die trying. There can be only one.

Could anyone confirm the Southwest process for establishing seniority with new hire classes? I thought I read on another thread that internals are first according to company seniority, followed by externals according to age, youngest to oldest. Is this still accurate?
All correct except that the age order is from oldest to youngest.

Reactions: N1
Also, I received the information for the dx test and it said within 30 days a phone interview.. is there an on-site interview with the test?

Reactions: N1
They sent out one email for scheduling the test. If you pass it then you will get a phone interview. Some have received a second email for an on site interview. Could be because the previous posting in July they had applied and passed that test but did not get past the phone interview.

Looks like my app is listed “Closed Complete”. Can those who got accepted into the testing/interview phases please chime in as to what airline/dx experience you all have? Figured I checked all the boxes to at least reach the initial testing portion, but it appears SWA has different ideas. Thanks in advance for any feedback

Well their system is acting up. The email system had sent two different emails one saying to test another for a one on one interview. There is no one on one interview yet. This email is just to schedule your test not an actual in person interview. My application is Still Under Review. I have 5 plus years for 91, 121, 135 operations. B.A, M.A.S experience

2+ years at a regional, 6 months at a large cargo airline heavy jet and international experience. No degree

Back