My three years from now thoughts, a ray of hope for those with none...

I might be more willing to take a YouTube’d YouTube video (can’t link to the original source or reputable source?) seriously if the same guy didn’t have another video calling COVID a “Psyop.”
Lmao "reputable sources"
I think I will trust professional researchers, as opposed to career journalists who have a personal interest in spreading hysteria and paranoia (or the feckless rubes who believe those journalists)
Here's the CDC's own data showing that 94% of "covid deaths" list causes of death other than covid - an average of 2.6 other causes of death listed. This is in line with what Birx and Redfield have said about deaths being overestimated. It doesn't take a genius to figure out what happened here. But I'm not sure if the CDC is a "credible source," since we've already established that an unbroken clip of Dr. Birx isn't.

Here's a recent NYT piece containing correspondence with various infectious disease researchers who all seem to agree that PCR testing methods are calibrated improperly, resulting in an over-counting of "positive tests" - up to 90% of "positive cases" contain viral loads so low that they may not even be contagious. If only these tinfoil-hatted infectious disease researchers would just watch Bill De Blasio's press conferences and learn the truth!

And here's a paper from Cambridge University Press that specifically outlines how and why mortality was overestimated, (hint, it has to do with what I already explained about IFR versus CFR) and how that influenced policy decisions that led to the mess we are in now. This paper even covers how social distancing probably didn't save lives. It's 24 pages, which I know might be a lot for some of you guys (especially with all the big words), but try and read it all. Is the Cambridge University Press a "credible source" or do they need more flashy graphics like Situation Room with Wolf Blitzer, where the real science is happening?

I'm so glad we destroyed millions of people's lives because the media ran with an exaggerated story and scared some cowards into hysterical fear of the cold. Just popping in to remind y'all that this is only getting sillier and harder to justify the longer it goes on. To anybody here who's still buying this garbage: All of this year's victims of job loss, evictions, drug overdoses, and suicides send their regards! Enjoy losing your own jobs next month!

Glad to see y'all dispatchers have crazies in your midst also.

A car crash is not listed as the cause of death either, but blunt force trauma is the actual cause usually. To twist what the CDC said is disingenuous at best. Covid is not the direct cause of a lot of the deaths, but it sure has spiked all the other causes of death because it's what Covid does.

From July, but relevant:

EeTzG80U0AIP4J0.jpeg

Attachments

• EeTzG80U0AIP4J0.jpeg
    EeTzG80U0AIP4J0.jpeg
    52.9 KB · Views: 18
Someone with heart issues contracted COVID-19. At some point the patient's heart gives out as a complication of the corona virus. Did the heart attack kill the patient or was it the virus? The answer is both and would be listed as such on the death certificate. Is this death on over count of the corona deaths? no! If it wasn't for the virus this person would still likely have been kicking with their bad, but still beating, heart. This CDC data does not prove an over count of cases but shows that a large percentage of COVID deaths are likely due to pre-existing conditions which we already knew.

and it wasn't the fall that killed him, it was the sudden stop.

Back