Speaking of Southwest - July 2019 Hiring

So have they started external interviews yet, or are they fully finishing internal first?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So have they started external interviews yet, or are they fully finishing internal first?

Not sure of external applicants but internal phone interviews are starting next week. Emails sent out saying if you are moving on or did not make it this week.

Would any WN DX’ers or Pilots (if you’re reading this) mind shooting me a PM? Have a question about commuting on you guys that I can’t get a straight answer on.

A little off topic, so sorry, but don’t want to start a new thread for this.

Would any WN DX’ers or Pilots (if you’re reading this) mind shooting me a PM? Have a question about commuting on you guys that I can’t get a straight answer on.

A little off topic, so sorry, but don’t want to start a new thread for this.

You should ask it here anyway cause there might be others having the same question that this could help. That’s unless your question is personal and apply only to you.

It was just regarding dress code for commuting. I had a regional pilot on my recent flight in shorts and a polo who was cleared for the jump seat.

I always dress business casual, but many people offline had mentioned they thought the WN dress code was more relaxed because, well, Southwest.

Turns out I was right, but I wanted confirmation from an actual WN employee.

It was just regarding dress code for commuting. I had a regional pilot on my recent flight in shorts and a polo who was cleared for the jump seat.

I always dress business casual, but many people offline had mentioned they thought the WN dress code was more relaxed because, well, Southwest.

Turns out I was right, but I wanted confirmation from an actual WN employee.

Male- Business suits, flight uniforms, or sport coats and trousers are preferred. Slacks and collared casual shirts or dress shirts are acceptable. Socks are required. Sneakers or jogging shoes may not be worn . Denim jeans are not acceptable. Shorts and T-shirts are not acceptable. Goatees, mustaches are ok. Beards are not,
Female- Business suits, flight uniforms, or dresses are preferred. Pantsuits, skirts, and slacks with casual dress shirts are acceptable. Socks or hosiery are required. Sneakers or jogging shoes may not be worn. Shorts and T-shirts are not acceptable. No denim jeans.

Phone interviews finished up yesterday. Next step is the face to face interviews to be set up. I am thinking it will be happening next week.

Had a phone interview, but was sent a TBNT email today. Not sure what I must have said wrong. The ICIMS page is missing my application now, strangely enough.

I am guessing that face to face interview emails were sent out yesterday. Today was the TBNT emails. My guess is that you said all the right stuff during phone interview. Just not sure what they are looking for.

Back