Registering w/ "Palms Hotel Registration"

Status
Not open for further replies.

derg

Apparently a "terse" writer
Staff member
The "w/Palms Hotel Registration" discount on the event registration page is only available to the person whose name shows on the hotel registration and your spouse or companion.

Reasons:

• We've got to sell A LOT of hotel rooms or we will lose the negotiated perks - club entry, spa discounts, venue discounts, etc.
  • If we have a large percentage of unsold hotel rooms on September 20th, I am personally responsible for paying for lost revenue to the hotel on the rooms we were unable to book. That can end up being a lot of money so I'm doing my best to provide a cheerful incentive for people to book hotel rooms.

Scenarios:
  1. You and your wife, husband or domestic partner are staying at the hotel: Use the "w/Palms Hotel Registration" discount for both!
  2. You and your girlfriend or boyfriend are staying at the hotel: Use the "w/ Palms Hotel Registration" for both!
  3. You and your son or daughter: Use the "w/Palms Hotel Registration" discount for all
  4. You are staying at the hotel and four of your buddies are bunking up with you: You can use the "w/Palms Hotel Registration" discount, but your four friends cannot.

If you're using the discount, make sure you and your discount eligible guest purchase the tickets at the same time on the same order on EventBrite.

The hotel sends us an update weekly and I have to be absolutely a stickler about this because we're dealing with a large financial liability and every hotel room sold counts.

It's all about comparing registrations to the list of hotel bookings! :)

Doug means "WE" and our credit report are personally responsible for lost revenue :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back