"The truth about the luxury of Qatar Airways"

I've been told that during the 3 day introduction/interview at Emirates, one of the "selling" points to prospective pilots is that all of the flight attendants have to be single, so you can date them all.
A wise old man once told me "Don't fish off the company pier and don't !@#$ where you eat.".

Wouldn't stop me. Juuuuust sayin'.
post-33680-Archer-Danger-Zone-meme-Seriou-tUYl.jpeg

I've been told that during the 3 day introduction/interview at Emirates, one of the "selling" points to prospective pilots is that all of the flight attendants have to be single, so you can date them all.

How's polygamy work? Is it only for natives or is it also legal for ex-pats?

If it's legal for ex-pats I have a follow up question, under their laws how much of a say does my wife have in it?

What are you, some Yankee? If your going to stereotype the South at least make it pecan pie, or peach cobbler. Apple pie?

I love apple pie.

I haven't had a proper peach cobbler after my grandma kicked the bucket. Everything else pales in comparison. EVERYTHING! :)

No one needs multiple wives unless you have an egregious amount of housework to be done.

This post going viral in 3…2…1… :)

If it weren't for the affable and disarming smiley face, well...there would need to be a "Soapbox" banner so I could stand on it. ;)

Back