Redrock Hike?

Wow, this thread went weird quickly!

If you ever came out and hiked with us you'd been in on the joke.

I'm planning on going and hiking up there Wednesday mid day.

I guess it will be the normal... caravan to In 'n Out for "lunch" and then drive out to Redrock. Should be back at the PH by mid afternoon so everybody has plenty of time to put their face on before the big dance.

I guess it will be the normal... caravan to In 'n Out for "lunch" and then drive out to Redrock. Should be back at the PH by mid afternoon so everybody has plenty of time to put their face on before the big dance.
You can Plus 1 me a car. I'll have 3 seats. Or 2 if I bring the car seat for @DPApilot

Sign me up. If i get in as scheduled it will be about 930. I can drop my bags with the concierge if the room isnt ready.

The hike is about 1 hour (depending on how fast people are). Never seen snakes out there... just some big ass spiders.

If you see a whip scorpion, make sure you save it for @SeanD

Unknown.jpeg

Those damned things are lightening fast too. Battle Royale last week on the back porch with one.

Back