Reasons why JetCareers is awesome.

In the span of a week, I was able to take @drunkenbeagle and his girlfriend Jane with me on an Amsterdam trip. Went home, hopped a flight and was extremely lucky to get on an air tour with @thepedroid for one of his Grand Canyon tours. A night with @derg and @Kristie that week was a great plus, along with lunch with @Maximilian_Jenius this website is so awesome!

No “Cocktails with Derg” from last Sunday? FOR SAME, Gulley! :)

Kidding, thanks for the shout-out bruh! :)

Glad some of you are able to live good lives
I'm like 9,414 steps behind you and I'm still going. You'll be fine, just keep going. From everything I've heard, its pretty hard to get onto legacy carriers if you fly on behalf of that carrier. I've seen a lot of people go SkyWest to ULCC for less than a year then on to a legacy that OO flew for. Might have to do that even if its a paycut if QOL is that crap with 100+ block hour months and no 3 day+ stretches at home. If you aren't having fun, what is the point? A place with homebasing would at least be a better QOL for homelife outside of the airlines too if it can help your chances of getting to your end game. JSX seems to be a popular stop for that stuff for California folks as you are home every night usually (if you get OAK). The pay is less than In n Out burger to start tho.

Last edited:
I use a cockpit selfie of Doug and me from my TPA days in my presentations to kids about my job/airport management. I did this morning, in fact. Love when the Black children in the room light up when they see someone who looks like them pimping the stripes. That's one of the many reasons I find this place awesome.

I use a cockpit selfie of Doug and me from my TPA days in my presentations to kids about my job/airport management. I did this morning, in fact. Love when the Black children in the room light up when they see someone who looks like them pimping the stripes. That's one of the many reasons I find this place awesome.
doug767.jpg

it was a blast flying purple and getting my first over water experience :)

View attachment 76692View attachment 76693View attachment 76694

haha wtf am I looking at here? First, great hat, I'll be back down to the conch republic very soon again. Am currently jelly. Also, you guys look like you want to come party on Duvall. Lastly, that airplane is amazing. This reminds me of my buddy's boat, named due cazzi, which means "two cocks" in Italian, named by the couple of guys who he bought it from. His daughters will likely bring their future boyfriends (or girlfriends) on said boat, and will have to say "yeah my dad thinks this is hilarious"

Back