Keith Duncan (X-Forces) Celebration of Life event (Arizona 4/27 1200p)

derg

Apparently a "terse" writer
Staff member
The family is hosting one for friends and family in Phoenix and New York.

Details for the NY event will be made public soon.

The family is requesting no uniforms and casual attire is preferred because, and I quote, "Keith hated dressing up" :)

A message from the family:

434838941_10226404291787146_1352265808512481147_n.jpg

You Are Invited to Celebrate the Life of Keith Duncan

Saturday April 27th
12:00 pm - 3:00 pm

28185 N Melvern Trail
Phoenix, AZ 85085
(Map)

Join us as we come together to honor and celebrate the life of Keith Duncan.

Please feel free to share photos, memories, stories, and laughter as we cherish the legacy Keith leaves behind.

Let's gather to celebrate Keith's life and the meaningful impact he had on all of us. Your presence will be greatly appreciated.

With love,
Theo, Tara and Jessica

Last edited:
Tried to make it work to get out there for the service tomorrow, but the stars definitely didn't align. Sucks not being able to just hop on a flight whenever you want.🤨

I am working but thinking about the big guy today...wish I was there. I'm hoping to be able to make the NYC one.

Thanks to everyone who came out and shared your stories. I can't tell you how therapeutic it was for the family and his loved ones. Hell, even for us. because he built such a big network of people and we realized how much he helped build friendships even when he's no longer with us in the physical world.

So far, the east coast event in NY is targeted at May 11, 2024 at JetBlue. When I have details or RSVP information, I will share.

In the meantime, if you'd like to help, we've set up a GoFundMe here: (clicky!)

Back