Redrock Hike?

Whatever you do, do not allow @JEP to give you parking directions.

"You're good. A little more. Keep going. More."

"THUD"

"Okay, that'll do it."

Have a great time. Regardless of how it works, I won't be there in time. I'll either be flying out or I'll be driving from San Diego with @dasleben. Either way, it'll be the afternoon before I get in.

Whatever you do, do not allow @JEP to give you parking directions.

"You're good. A little more. Keep going. More."

"THUD"

"Okay, that'll do it."

Have a great time. Regardless of how it works, I won't be there in time. I'll either be flying out or I'll be driving from San Diego with @dasleben. Either way, it'll be the afternoon before I get in.

I wondered if you'd remember that....That park ranger thought we were stuck....

Just think, what if it would've killed all of those who decided to walk up to it.

I mean......there would go your ride back to the hotel and all....

:)

I had nightmares of that thing rolling over and shooting its web at me....I know they would have left me.... :)

Hey guys, what are the details on the hike so we can include it on the itinerary?

We're going to point a link to the thread...but it would be nice to be able to put some details as in time, contact name.

Hey guys, what are the details on the hike so we can include it on the itinerary?

We're going to point a link to the thread...but it would be nice to be able to put some details as in time, contact name.

Meet in the lobby somewhere (don't knowant the ph like I do the mc) at 10 45 am on Wednesday. I have room for 3 people. I think Charlie and Roz have room for 2. Not sure who else might have a car and is going.

Back