Reasons why JetCareers is awesome.

This so much.

You’ve got so many people in your corner. But when they give advice you just kind of shrug it off and do your own thing. That’s cool and all, but you have to be prepared for the consequences.
Literally this has nothing to do with that. I did interview prep for my WN interviews. Got misgendered a bunch, but otherwise thought things went great. Talked to almost all of the other candidates at my interviews, including several who were later hired, and let's just say I was not underqualified.

No offense intended but I'm going to check out on the dogpile part of this, because I didn't mean this to become a full-scale hijack and I'm frustrated with myself for letting my tone slip.

Literally this has nothing to do with that. I did interview prep for my WN interviews. Got misgendered a bunch, but otherwise thought things went great. Talked to almost all of the other candidates at my interviews, including several who were later hired, and let's just say I was not underqualified.

No offense intended but I'm going to check out on the dogpile part of this, because I didn't mean this to become a full-scale hijack and I'm frustrated with myself for letting my tone slip.
I'm sorry if you felt I dogpiled you. I guess I read your typed words out of tone.

"OK, let's start with the last thing you can remember..."

img_3136-jpeg.76685
If “1000ft from a school” was a picture

I missed out :cry:. I’m sure I was out “synchronizing the world of commerce” when you were here. Sounds like it was a great time.

Back