Orlando, FL jobs

TheOneMarine

Anyone know who is hiring in or near orlando for 600TT/100ME about 40 turbine? CFI, SIC, I'll take whatever. If anyone at OFT knows if they're hiring instructors, I'd appreciate that too.

Have you tried Air Orlando? Their pay is low but the owner really knows how to run a company and make money. It's a good operation.

Yea OFT is hiring instructors.... but um lets just say after one day of actually being at the school I promptly went in another direction.

I did one helicopter discovery flight about 6 months ago at Air Orlando and was very impressed by the way they do things. Seemed very professional, aircraft looked in good condition.

Have you tried Air Orlando? Their pay is low but the owner really knows how to run a company and make money. It's a good operation.

I'd agree with this one..... I sent a few DPE's in the area emails and Raskey and Clegg both said they are pretty darn good there. One of the better operations in the ORL area.

Yea OFT is hiring instructors.... but um lets just say after one day of actually being at the school I promptly went in another direction.

I did one helicopter discovery flight about 6 months ago at Air Orlando and was very impressed by the way they do things. Seemed very professional, aircraft looked in good condition.

Air Orlando is a great place, but OFT is closer, and I know for a fact that they have students left and right. Plus, I am very comfortable out of KISM. When is it you last heard they were hiring? I think I am going to go down this week for a few days and talk to Andrew. Crappy thing is he never returns calls.

On june 4th they posted an ad on climbto350.com for instructors. I don't know if you are familiar with the place but definitely go down and take a look for yourself. You may see things differently than I did and hey they pay $30/hour, $40/hour if you sign a contract(12months I believe).

I live in the orlando area and have been to most schools here. Lets just say I taught at OFT for 1 day. When i first moved here I interviewed at air orlando and was offered a position, but unfortunatly the commute would be about a hour with many tolls and horrrible traffic. The pay just wouldnt be enough to live. But if you can live off it if Air orlando is the place to be. Also it's worth checking out Sunstate Aviation out of ISM if you have you CFII.

I've heard that DCA has made some major improvements over the last year concerning instructor pay and treatment as well as the SR 20.
Hang in there man, you'll be back sooner than you know. At least you have a job waiting for you, compared to the guys that didnt get on before the crash.

I've heard that DCA has made some major improvements over the last year concerning instructor pay and treatment as well as the SR 20.
Hang in there man, you'll be back sooner than you know. At least you have a job waiting for you, compared to the guys that didnt get on before the crash.

Yea, it depends on when I have that job waiting for me. Just look out for yourselves out there. I really hope there is a PSA to go back to.

I used to be a student at OFT so I know the airplanes, the conditions and the management. I know none are the best but they work and they make money and they fly their arses off. By the time I get back, I hope to have more hours than anyone who was hired in my class :D

Triangle Aviation has a climbto350.com ad. [FONT=arial, helvetica, verdana, sans-serif] http://www.triangleaviation.com Needing CFI's.[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, helvetica, verdana, sans-serif]That is in Leesburg however, not sure what part of Orlando you are in.[/FONT]

I appreciate it. Saw the ad, but I'm on the farthest south side of Oeange county, so it would cost me a fortune in gas. Seems like a nice place though from what I saw.

Yea, it depends on when I have that job waiting for me. Just look out for yourselves out there. I really hope there is a PSA to go back to.

By the time I get back, I hope to have more hours than anyone who was hired in my class :D
I guess we wait it out and see what happens.
You will get more hours CFI than if you were waiting on reserve. seriously, thats the silver lining, you dont need to worry about interviews, pool or anything. And if any thing else comes up, you have the option. At least you got the 121 experience and some jet time.
Hey there is an FBO in KSFB that flies some Citations as well as some CFI stuff. Maybe RAA or meatbomb dropping at Deland? I would also go and hang around starport see if anyone needs a bizjet FO. Lot of opportunities there. Imagine if you had a lease and a family in TYS??? ORL is the land of GA opportunity,

I guess we wait it out and see what happens.
You will get more hours CFI than if you were waiting on reserve. seriously, thats the silver lining, you dont need to worry about interviews, pool or anything. And if any thing else comes up, you have the option. At least you got the 121 experience and some jet time.
Hey there is an FBO in KSFB that flies some Citations as well as some CFI stuff. Maybe RAA or meatbomb dropping at Deland? I would also go and hang around starport see if anyone needs a bizjet FO. Lot of opportunities there. Imagine if you had a lease and a family in TYS??? ORL is the land of GA opportunity,

You have no idea what a dream that would be :D. Forget PSA then, lol. I've heard of the place is SFB but don't know what they do or who they are. If you hear anything please let me know.

Back