NJC ATC LAS Tour Tour - 8am Friday Oct 27

Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
We need a headcount of all those who will be there for the tour and who want to be there....the tour is, i think, on LAS property. Everyone going down will have to find transportation of some sort...but...we're also talking about maybe having someone rent a van to get everyone down there and back. It might just be easier to cab it, i really don't know.

But, put your name in now...

Mpenguin - do they need passports/ID?

Umm... looks like there was some thread movin' going on there so I'll post again...

What's going on after the tour? If I'm arriving at around 2 ish, what will people be doing?

We need a headcount of all those who will be there for the tour and who want to be there....the tour is, i think, on LAS property. Everyone going down will have to find transportation of some sort...but...we're also talking about maybe having someone rent a van to get everyone down there and back. It might just be easier to cab it, i really don't know.

But, put your name in now...

Mpenguin - do they need passports/ID?

The FAA told me that a US Drivers License will suffice as photo ID....

I'm in *if* I can make it. 15 lines will work but I am bidding 33. I'll know for sure after the 17th.

Are we partying late Thursday night if so...might not have many peeps show up!

Uhhhh, Max...It's Vegas, We don't sleep. If I recall last year, after 9FI last year, I was back in the hotel by 4am and out by 9/10. It should be no problem.....:insane:

Uhhhh, Max...It's Vegas, We don't sleep. If I recall last year, after 9FI last year, I was back in the hotel by 4am and out by 9/10. It should be no problem.....:insane:

Yea, maybe we could just go straight from Denny's to LAS!:nana2:

Looks like you have 8 total for the tour with a possible 1 extra if they can make it Pengy...

Looks like you have 8 total for the tour with a possible 1 extra if they can make it Pengy...

Works for me, Kristie, the FAA wanted a list of names... I will advise the FAA of some potential stragglers, I did tell the FAA to plan on no more than 20, so they are prepared for a larger group.....

Put down JEP (Jim) & his wife Julie...put me down as a "possible".. doug says he's not going...he's "seen" ATC before :whatever:

so now your up to 10 with a possible 2 stragglers

*those that answered yes in the above poll - please PM your full name to Mpenguin (mike)*

Kristie

Got it, I am making a list in excel, & you tell Doug that I have seen Control Towers before, so, there:nana2: My ex-girlfriend in the Navy worked in the Control Tower in Guam.....

When I get additional information from the FAA, I will post it here...

Mike

*those that answered yes in the above poll - please PM your full name to Mpenguin (mike)

*those that answered yes in the above poll - please PM your full name to Mpenguin (mike)

Put down JEP (Jim) & his wife Julie...put me down as a "possible".. doug says he's not going...he's "seen" ATC before :whatever:

so now your up to 10 with a possible 2 stragglers

*those that answered yes in the above poll - please PM your full name to Mpenguin (mike)*

Doug and the rest of us will be at the craps tables, thank you. I think there's something resembling a control tower at the roulette table. Lots of numbers and lights. I'll tour that.

I think I'm in......should know in another day or so when the awards are finalized. As it stands now, it's looking good. I will vote and PM Pengy when I know for sure.

Side note: It'll probably be two of us for the tour!

Asher and I will be there. I know Kristie we haven't registered. We've been in AUD. Actually I'm writing this from Melbourne at the moment in the QANTAS club lounge.

Back