LAS ATC Tower Tour....CONFIRMED!

Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
YES! enuff said :clap::clap::clap::clap:

MEGA Thanks to Mpenguin (Mike) for getting the tower guys back on board again this year!!

It'll be hosted on Tuesday, Oct 19...at either 8AM or 9AM.

I'll have registration for the tour up soon on the aviationcareerexpo website.

Required information: Full Name, Birthdate, Social Security Number....and as always...yummy goodies for our tour folks!

I think we'll end up getting some heavy duty transportation for the day...so there might be a small fee involved (which is strictly for transportation use) unless we get a transportation "sponsor" ;)

No...we've already asked about that.

They only supply transportation down to the Fashion Square Mall on the strip. From there, you'd be on your own.

I'm talking to some transportation folks because we may need at least 1 van (and driver) all day.

The rest of the tour times have been confirmed/decided...

Check the schedule at aviationcareerexpo.com for dets.

uhhh i'm seeing it just fine.

What page are you accessing?

http://aviationcareerexpo.com/event-schedule.html

677f0ec7.jpg

i just now updated that info...you should be looking at the table at the top of the page.

that is the schedule.

What you're looking at are the descriptions :)

altho, if you're viewing on your phone...then i guess you can't see the schedule in table form??

i just now updated that info...you should be looking at the table at the top of the page.

that is the schedule.

What you're looking at are the descriptions :)

altho, if you're viewing on your phone...then i guess you can't see the schedule in table form??

I can. I like the details. But good to know. When I went to print that stuff today, it didn't include the table.

hmmm ok, i'll hve to check that out!

I hope that it goes to the bottom of your priority list. You guys are seriously amazing to what you are pulling together. I've wanted to come the past 2 years, but it seems this will be the best year yet!

just an FYI that all 3 tours are now available for registration....

you will need to register your birth date and social security number to go on any of the tours

each tour will only be able to accommodate 25 tourists, that's it.

there is a charge as we are providing roundtrip transportation and if you need the shuttle to drop you off at the airport afterwards, we can do that. :)

Back