New career, new member

criticalaoa

4 years ago I began my aviation journey with the goal of becoming a flight instructor, and a dream of flying for an airline. This past summer I landed a full time job as a CFI. So far I am really enjoying the view from my new office and(aside from a few unique individuals), I’ve really been enjoying helping other future pilots chase their dreams!

Some friends recommended I join the forum, so here I am! None of my (pre-aviation)friends or family are pilots so it’s been cool becoming friends with co-workers and people with common goals. Now I don’t have to annoy my wife with aviation talk while she pretends to listen while scrolling through Pinterest.

4 years ago I began my aviation journey with the goal of becoming a flight instructor, and a dream of flying for an airline. This past summer I landed a full time job as a CFI. So far I am really enjoying the view from my new office and(aside from a few unique individuals), I’ve really been enjoying helping other future pilots chase their dreams!

Some friends recommended I join the forum, so here I am! None of my (pre-aviation)friends or family are pilots so it’s been cool becoming friends with co-workers and people with common goals. Now I don’t have to annoy my wife with aviation talk while she pretends to listen while scrolling through Pinterest.
welcome ,,,

Welcome. Where are you teaching?

Back