Key Lime Air Reports

Are you trying to bring down Key Lime by "he said she said" comments on an internet forum?

A few of the people I've spoke with were fired for reason. Very few have a clean record after leaving there. Recordings, pictures, copies of memos from the company go a long ways. There are those of us that have those. One example won't be enough to create change.

Didn't you get fired from there? Seems like you should want to bury the place if you have dirt on them.
Perhaps if I was a small minded person more focused on revenge to the exclusion of all else you'd be right. Instead, I'll just let the professionals handle it, if indeed there's somethingto be handled.

Instead, I segued into 121 and have been very happy with the transition. Sucess is the best revenge.

Then let it be public knowledge so other fellow pilots know why to take their craft elsewhere.

I already thought it was public knowledge that kla wasn't the best place to hang your hat. Even in this market I don't personally believe that the new hires coming to class feel like they have many options. If it's all about staying here in Denver there are much better options for those with clean records and a little bit of experience.

I know I went there becauss I felt I had zero other options at the time and no experience.

All I am seeking is first person accounts from people willing to share directly with an investigative reporter. I am not the reporter or trying to be.
Why are you soliciting information on behalf of the "investigative reporter?" It seems to me that any real reporter worth his salt wouldn't want a third party [you] potentially filtering the contacts or information that is passed along. I've never heard of a legitimate reporter outsourcing the data gathering task.

Your request seems fishy.

Fox 31 says there was another engine failure at KLA. This time with a Metro landing at APA. It happens...

They are also the ones that want to speak with pilots and mechanics with first hand experiences there...

Last edited:
Back