Key Lime Air Reports

brian434

I am looking for pilots with FIRST HAND accounts of practices and procedures that they would want to share about their time at Key Lime Air. These will be shared through PM only!

General gossip control. First hand reports only. Those that have both positive and negative first hand reports of practices there that could influence future results.

Yeah, this topic should go well.

Next Gonzo journo media darling "aviation expert" in our midst?

Lots of third party interest in this it seems. Not what I'm looking for.

The point of keeping this pm based is to put a filter in place to weed out all of the "I heard from a friend...," type of stories.

Federal employees are always the most objective people to bring into an investigation. :ooh:

That's how the passenger world and the freight world came to having different rest rules right?

General gossip control. First hand reports only. Those that have both positive and negative first hand reports of practices there that could influence future results.

Lots of third party interest in this it seems. Not what I'm looking for.

The point of keeping this pm based is to put a filter in place to weed out all of the "I heard from a friend...," type of stories.

"General gossip control" how? Are you acting as a clearing house for someone/something? "...future results." - More detail please? How does PM act as a filter as opposed to posting in an open forum? People can PM you third hand information the same as they can post third hand information? The only way I see that there is a filter is if you intend to use the information gathered somewhere, and you don't want the extraneous information available to muddy the waters. Instead you can gather information, filter and edit it as you need, then disseminate it for whatever your end result might be.

All this just brings the original question back into play - what is the back story of this information gathering expedition?

Federal employees are always the most objective people to bring into an investigation. :ooh:

That's how the passenger world and the freight world came to having different rest rules right?

Forgive my rudeness, but regarding the sarcastic bolded part, you know not of what you speak. This is one of many reasons why the NTSB is not part of the FAA.

All I am seeking is first person accounts from people willing to share directly with an investigative reporter. I am not the reporter or trying to be. I recorded my less than favorable experience there and have audio that I will be sharing the with reporter. Would you perfer that I publish the contact information or direct the reporter here so they can run with the third party accounts?

Think they will take into account the small ice scrapper in the nose of the plane? The fact that there is no de-ice available at the out stations that airplane flew to?

Back