Is there any interest in a tour of Allegiant Airlines, in Vegas?

mpenguin1

I am trying to put together a tour of Allegiant Airlines, maybe a tour of their operations & a ramp tour.

While I am waiting for the greelight, I just wanted to make sure if people were interested in something like this?

I am trying to put together a tour of Allegiant Airlines, maybe a tour of their operations & a ramp tour.

While I am waiting for the greelight, I just wanted to make sure if people were interested in something like this?

YES interested. Another reason to get together with JC people and see/talk aviation!

Wait... I thought Allegiant was based in Sanford? Or are we talking about a different company?

Good, I will still keep working things on my side, I need to call the VP of Flight Operations in a couple of weeks to check on the status, will post when I get more information....

Allegiant Airlines Operations Tour, 27-October 1300

We are confirmed for an Allegiant Airlines Operations Tour on 27-October
at 1300.

I will post the address information as soon as I get it......

Re: Allegiant Airlines Operations Tour, 27-October 1300

Make sure you do it in a new thread Mike, so i can make it a sticky and everyone will see all hte info right up top!! :)

this is awesome!!! Allegiant tour, LAS ATC Tour, Sim lessons and Mock interviews ALL at NJC 06..

i'm SO psyched!! I can't thank Pengy and Tracy enuff for their time and especially their energy!!! :)

Back