I'm out

Ophir

I\'m out

Damn,

I just put it all together that I have to be in MT for my sister's wedding that weekend. I am so bummed. I was really looking forward to a weekend of debauchery with all you plane types. I had so much fun last year. So bummed.

Re: I\'m out

Dude! This sucks! Make her change the date /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I just put it all together that I have to be in MT for my sister's wedding that weekend

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, bring her and her fiance along. There are plenty o' chapels in Vegas.

j/k Enjoy the wedding and be sure to watch for the pictures.

I know, can you believe the nerve of her? I mean scheduling her wedding on a weekend planned for Sin City. Alright, we have to have a family meeting! HA

Pictures, remember, the first rule about Network JC is what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. The second rule of Network JC is, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Pictures, remember, the first rule about Network JC is what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. The second rule of Network JC is, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, just ask Szluka!

Uh HUH right... and like 2 days thereafter, it'll be plastered all over forums! just like last time! haha /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/insane.gif

Oph'? Aww man! Dangit! Well, we'll have some fun for ya anyhoo. Your level headed perspective will be sorely missed!

[ QUOTE ]
Your level headed perspective will be sorely missed!

[/ QUOTE ]

There's no room in this fiasco for level headedness. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I'm with everyone else, Ophir. Tell her to either get married in Vegas like a sensible person or change the date......

Chuck's "Good People", Kristie and I kept reflecting over that during the drive back to PHX.

We're going to catch you when you're over in France and spring for dinner one of these summers, bro!

I think everyone we met last year was "good people" in our eyes!! we still talk about it! haha

summer... france... oxymoron..we can't get over there during summer season unless we go into france outside of paris! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Ahhh Shucks ...............

Well I will take you up on the France thing anytime, I love it over there. What about a beer in SLC next time you are around? Have you changed domicles Dugggy?

nope.. no change in domicile yet.. waiting for new bids to come out! we'll let ya know when we hear anything on this end! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Yupper, back in the states after a great trip. Lance rocked the house this year!

[ QUOTE ]
Uh HUH right... and like 2 days thereafter, it'll be plastered all over forums! just like last time! haha /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/insane.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

And I've got a digital that fits into my pocket this time.

<insert Dr. Evil laugh>

Back