Flying Car

Tangodelta29

This is a few months old, but I thought it would be interesting to see what people thought about it. Many of you may already know about it. Its a new flying car design that shows promise of actually being practical and usable by many. It already has a good amount of orders, and the whole process seems to be moving right along. I have the article about it linked below.

I thought I'd ask what you thought would become of ideas like this. Is the future really going to be a ton of flying cars flying around from city to city? The article mentions how flying is "much easier" then in the past.:( And in some way seems to conclude that flying isn't really a big deal anymore, and maybe become open to a much larger group of people. So anyway, I thought I'd see what some of your opinions were on the topic because this one seems like its actually going to work.

Thanks!

Article:
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/driving/features/article5483226.ece

Ladies and gentleman Im proud to introduce to you the 2010 Ford Smoking Hole.
The way I see it? People already have a hard enough time as it is driving a car. I fear the day when they take up aviation in a flying car.

Yep, sold mah pickup--- Truck fer 1 of've these heah Flah'n cars.
Some dude ona radidio tol' me to hold short of the runway, but I jus went on an took off on this heah taxiway, that other guy had a hell of a time trying to land, an everybody started cussin me, so Ah jus' turned up the CD player an went own mah own way.

Yep, sold mah pickup--- Truck fer 1 of've these heah Flah'n cars.
Some dude ona radidio tol' me to hold short of the runway, but I jus went on an took off on this heah taxiway, that other guy had a hell of a time trying to land, an everybody started cussin me, so Ah jus' turned up the CD player an went own mah own way.

point taken :)

Back