Emotional support what now?

We're training a diabetes assistance dog for my son. They can smell the blood glucose level way before a continuous glucose monitor will alert. Added bonus, they will alert on anybody, the look on some peoples faces when they ask what the dog is doing and you tell them he is alerting to their high blood sugar.

Umm..what was that famous quote by some famous person?...uhh..
"Me thinks thou doth protest too much".

Bubbles, the OG ESA.

d5c37b35b922d25ea0dbc4f0c03468d0.jpg

I don't feel the need to question a clinical psychology student.

I have no problem with pets in people's homes. I do possibly have mental issues though and am freaked out by germs transmitted my people and even more so by germs transmitted by animals that have abysmal hygiene regardless of how often they are bathed by their owners.

If you need so much consideration for your mental issues please give the same consideration to mine.

In that case, I have a problem with those little germ transmitting monsters known as children. Keep them at home. I don't want your brats around me.

:rolleyes:

In that case, I have a problem with those little germ transmitting monsters known as children. Keep them at home. I don't want your brats around me.

I'll be sure to change the babies poopy diaper in my lap instead of getting up to go to lav, if I'm sitting next to you...:eek:

Can we talk about people who bring babies to adult movies now? That's an even bigger pet peeve of mine.

Reactions: TWP
Edited my post to be a little more accurate to what I was trying to convey.

Of course I think there are a lot of people who shouldn't fly. For example, people so afraid of flying they feel the need to get liquored up before they go, or people so fat/frail they have to be manhandled up into a beaver on floats by 2 rampers and a pilot.

Well there goes your AGN & PEC service.

I'd rather have most animals on board than most humans to tell you the truth! I like a lot of animals, they just do their thing, can't really blame them for it. Only a human would go out of "its" way to be a jack off to you lol.

I'd rather have most animals on board than most humans to tell you the truth! I like a lot of animals, they just do their thing, can't really blame them for it. Only a human would go out of "its" way to be a jack off to you lol.

Amen. I'd take an airplane full of pit bulls (the dog, not the annoying "artist") over a plane full of hell-spawn any day.

I've gotten chased by too many dogs while cycling or jogging. There are • dogs just like people.

ATN, I'm doing you and the world a favor by not making any kids of my own.

Back