Emotional support what now?

I don't deal with prison inmates. I daily deal with civilly committed persons. Violent sexual offenders, and serial killers who've been released form jail after serving their time. But have been civilly committed because they're still considered a danger to society. I also deal with the criminally insane. Meaning that they're guilty except insane (GEI, formerly mental disease or defect) because they were ruled not mentally fit to stand trial. Because they were mentally insane at the time of their crime. In all these cases, they're no longer prisoners, but patients.

Continuing. Everything that you just said supports my unofficial analyses.

You saw that the mats were cleaned every day, yet you still contracted infections.

As a result your brain, psyche whatever is overcompensating for your real fear of catching an infection that you have no ability to control whether you get it or not.

I told you that people with control issues, are born from the fact that they can't control things in their own life. So they seek to try to overcompensate by trying to control EVERYTHING.

Anorexia and bulimia are two other extreme forms of anxiety disorders. And are the mind trying to overcompensate for the loss of control. Example: I might not be able to control that my cousin killed him self. But I can control how much I eat, or don't eat. But Anorexia and bulemia are rather extreme maladaptive coping skills and overcompensation. But they're presented as an example of how the mind can go to dark places to exert or re-exert control. Whether real or imagined control.

You however sound just a lil' paranoid and OCD. OCD btw is also an anxiety disorder.

You're preaching to the choir dude.

I'm not trying to control everything though. I don't agree with things like emotional support dogs on planes but I understand it's currently accepted and there's nothing I can do about it. Yes I have an opinion, but I don't think everyone else should be banned from having an opinion that differs from mine.

I also admit to having issues like everyone else, I just think it's silly that with your amount of experience you believe you can analyze me from a couple posts on the internet. You're reaching a little too far.

It would be interesting though to see what you could guess about my personality from my posts though. That would be a good test of your skills.

Last edited:
Their life hang-up is more important than your life hang-up.

Everyone needs society to cater to their special needs.
That was kinda my point, at what point do you decide which are legitimate?

On another note, anyone remember when you could take small caged animals through security?

I'm not trying to pass myself off as humble or a badass. I stated facts that I owned a gym and fought professionally...(for 600 bucks a fight btw, never said or implied I was big time). I gave insight as to why I am a germaphobe and quantified my opinion.

He stated he was a natural at his profession. Did I ever say I was a natural or state I was an expert or badass at anything? And since when is stating any facts about my past giving a resume about me being a badass? That's what I did. That's my life experience. Do I pretend it didn't happen for fear of looking like a badass?

I'm a pilot.

Edit: I mentioned my past specifically because it is a sport that involves physical contact and led to skin issues that many experience within the sport.

BTW, a germaphobe is an irrationality. You use the anti-bacterial cleaner that kills 99.9% of germs. But That 1% remaining when it mixes with air begins cellular mitosis, and multiplies and tada. You're right back to having a hand full of germs. But don't get me started with the human mouth. Or the fact that the human body has a host of micro-bacterial microbes that are symbiotic to our continued existence.

I love messing with germaphobes.

I think you've totally misread me. A big part of my issues actually had to do with using anti bacterial soap on my entire body which also killed the "good" bacteria which would have kept me healthy. I'm not a complete germaphobe.

My issue is why are others' mental health issues more relevant than my mental health issues? I'm not arguing that I don't have them, I want you to explain why those people who impose on my issues are more important than me and my issues that don't affect them at all.

Continue to beat around the bush and repeat what I've already admitted if you want.

I'm not trying to control everything though. I don't agree with things like emotional support dogs on planes but I understand it's currently accepted and there's nothing I can do about it. Yes I have an opinion, but I don't think everyone else should be banned from having an opinion that differs from mine.

I also admit to having issues like everyone else, I just think it's silly that with your amount of experience you believe you can analyze me from a couple posts on the internet. You're reaching a little too far.

It would be interesting though to see what you could guess about my personality from my posts though. That would be a good test of your skills.

People and their motivations typically aren't too hard to figure out, given time.

Am I 100% sure I have you locked down, no. That would take meeting and talking face to face. But from going on WHAT YOU have typed. I can start down the road of unofficial ideas, which I already have.

To at least form a basis, of understanding.

You told me that you had a mental related issue, then you described it. With some detail. Then I said hmmm. Sounds like maybe it could be generalized anxiety disorder.

AMMA RITE? Like Derg is fond of saying, who knows. All my analysis are pretty mastabatory, as I'm not qualified to diagnosis. But that still doesn't mean that I can't be right.

It just means that I can't be officially right, with authority.

No where do I see the word pigs.

1391698813000-no-dogs-allowed2.png

People and their motivations typically aren't too hard to figure out, given time.

Am I 100% sure I have you locked down, no. That would take meeting and talking face to face. But from going on WHAT YOU have typed. I can start down the road of unofficial ideas, which I already have.

To at least form a basis, of understanding.

You told me that you had a mental related issue, then you described it. With some detail. Then I said hmmm. Sounds like maybe it could be generalized anxiety disorder.

AMMA RITE? Like Derg is fond of saying, who knows. All my analysis are pretty mastabatory, as I'm not qualified to diagnosis. But that still doesn't mean that I can't be right.

It just means that I can't be officially right, with authority.

So you would have a better idea of my personality with more social interaction? Groundbreaking.

I do not suffer from anxiety. I get annoyed by rude and inconsiderate people that would bring an animal on an airplane full of strangers, but I deal with stress and everyday situations better than some and worse than others and I don't need to have an animal with me 24/7 to cope.

Would people here rather have a dog or animal onboard; or a never-ending crying, snot-dripping annoying, seat-kicking rug rat? :)

I recently had to sit next to two young, very smelly kids who sneezed and coughed without covering their mouths, and leaned on me while they slept on an international flight. I would prefer neither children or animals but I'm not a nazi or in charge.:D

I think you've totally misread me. A big part of my issues actually had to do with using anti bacterial soap on my entire body which also killed the "good" bacteria which would have kept me healthy. I'm not a complete germaphobe.

My issue is why are others' mental health issues more relevant than my mental health issues? I'm not arguing that I don't have them, I want you to explain why those people who impose on my issues are more important than me and my issues that don't affect them at all.

Continue to beat around the bush and repeat what I've already admitted if you want.

IMO. You're still speaking to the choir. You sound as if you have a fear of germs. So you use anti-bacterial soap. But anti-bacterial soap, also kills off the good germs. But you feel you have to use it because otherwise you can get sick. But when you use it, it kills off the good bacteria. All that is talking about the feeling of loss of power/control. In order to abate your fear of catching infections. There was a Paxil commercial a few years back. In it the guy said when he was at home he worried about stuff at work. When he was at work, he worried about things at home. Again a rather extreme example of control related issues of generalized anxiety disorder. FYI, anxiety related disorders and depression are the two most common mental related illness. An intense fear of getting sick, is actually quite common.

The pig probably shouldn't have been on the plane.

But we can't tell people that they can or can't fly. Because they have anxiety related disorders. Or feel that others rights are imposing on other peoples issues. It's a slippery slope.

But in most cases allowing a trained and well behaved ESA on a plane will be far better than the person flipping out. Running up to the cockpit, trying to break in. Or trying in vain to open up the main door to escape.

Maybe you don't like a pigs. There are people scared to death of dogs no matter what size or breed. So should we not allow blind people to fly because the girl in 13A has an intense fear of dogs, because when she was thirteen her neighbors dog bit her? See what I mean, slippery slope. 13A girl feels that teh seeing eye dog, steps all over her rights/issues with being afraid of dogs.

Another example. Should we not allow women to breast feed in public because some people find it obscene?

You have the right to take offense at anything, but not to allow your offense to inhibit others.

I recently had to sit next to two young, very smelly kids who sneezed and coughed without covering their mouths, and leaned on me while they slept on an international flight. I would prefer neither children or animals but I'm not a nazi or in charge.:D

I think there should be a minimum age limit to be able to fly; much like the height requirement for riding some rides like roller coasters.

But I'm a jerk like that, yes.:D

BTW, a germaphobe is an irrationality. You use the anti-bacterial cleaner that kills 99.9% of germs. But That 1% remaining when it mixes with air begins cellular mitosis, and multiplies and tada. You're right back to having a hand full of germs. But don't get me started with the human mouth. Or the fact that the human body has a host of micro-bacterial microbes that are symbiotic to our continued existence.

I love messing with germaphobes.

Probably none of my business, but arguing the higher ground via education and expertise only to follow by saying you love to agitate those you are learning to/employed to help isn't helpful to your cause. It'd be like if my wife gloated that a patient that didn't take her medical advice worsened or died.

Don't forget you field is in relative infancy compared to physical health. There are a great many unknowns and more so in the public domain. For example, nearly every one subscribes to germ theory, not so 250 years ago. A rescue or support pig sounds equally ridiculous may sound just as silly to a layman now as trying to convince a farmer in the 1760's that invisible organisms caused his gangrene.

Last edited:
IMO. You're still speaking to the choir. You sound as if you have a fear of germs. So you use anti-bacterial soap. But anti-bacterial soap, also kills off the good germs. But you feel you have to use it because otherwise you can get sick. But when you use it, it kills off the good bacteria. All that is talking about the feeling of loss of power/control. In order to abate your fear of catching infections. There was a Paxil commercial a few years back. In it the guy said when he was at home he worried about stuff at work. When he was at work, he worried about things at home. Again a rather extreme example of control related issues of generalized anxiety disorder. FYI, anxiety related disorders and depression are the two most common mental related illness. An intense fear of getting sick, is actually quite common.

The pig probably shouldn't have been on the plane.

But we can't tell people that they can or can't fly. Because they have anxiety related disorders. Or feel that others rights are imposing on other peoples issues. It's a slippery slope.

But in most cases allowing a trained and well behaved ESA on a plane will be far better than the person flipping out. Running up to the cockpit, trying to break in. Or trying in vain to open up the main door to escape.

Maybe you don't like a pigs. There are people scared to death of dogs no matter what size or breed. So should we not allow blind people to fly because the girl in 13A has an intense fear of dogs, because when she was thirteen her neighbors dog bit her? See what I mean, slippery slope. 13A girl feels that teh seeing eye dog, steps all over her rights/issues with being afraid of dogs.

Another example. Should we not allow women to breast feed in public because some people find it obscene?

You have the right to take offense at anything, but not to allow your offense to inhibit others.

Dude...stop. You're getting further and further off base. Quoting commercials now to diagnose people on the internet? Get real.

I do not suffer from anxiety.

Everyone suffers form anxiety. I have test anxiety. I'm scared of those friggin' HUGE ass grasshoppers and locust.

It just might be that your anxiety doesn't control you, and keep you from living your life. That's an extreme form. You could have mild anxiety issues, you could not have any abnormal anxiety issues. Your anxiety related issues could be normal. Who knows.

I wasn't so much as saying that you had a debilitating anxiety disorder. But I was trying to maybe figure out the root cause of your stated normal or irrational anxiety/fear.

I only used extreme anxiety disorders as an example of how the mind can overcompensate fears.

Everyone suffers form anxiety. I have test anxiety. I'm scared of those friggin' HUGE ass grasshoppers and locust.

It just might be that your anxiety doesn't control you, and keep you from living your life. That's an extreme form. You could have mild anxiety issues, you could not have any abnormal anxiety issues. Your anxiety related issues could be normal. Who knows.

I wasn't so much as saying that you had a debilitating anxiety disorder. But I was trying to maybe figure out the root cause of your stated normal or irrational anxiety/fear.

I only used extreme anxiety disorders as an example of how the mind can overcompensate fears.

Please just answer my simple question that is on topic.

Also I chose my words carefully and I stand by them. I EXPERIENCE anxiety, I do not SUFFER from it.

If you are any kind of professional you will stop trying to figure out the root cause of my issues over the internet. I feel I provided ample evidence for my "fears" being rational and justified. There are many other particulars we haven't touched on, stop trying to complete the puzzle without a quarter of the pieces.

Back