Emotional support what now?

As far as I'm concerned, we can talk about bringing babies anywhere. If it was up to me, they'd all be locked away at home or school and not allowed out in public until reaching the age of 16. :)

I think you need to get married and have a couple of kids, it's awesome!
:)

I've gotten chased by too many dogs while cycling or jogging. There are • dogs just like people.

Nah, those dogs just want to play. If you stop and pet them, you'll see. The only way you end up with an • dog is if its • owner makes it that way. Even then, they can often be corrected. Several of that rotten scumbag Michael's Vick's fighting or bait dogs have turned out to be great pets for people.

ATN, I'm doing you and the world a favor by not making any kids of my own.

Yeah, but Idiocracy made the perfect point: all of the people who should be breeding aren't, and the people who shouldn't be are. :)

image.jpg

From the ADA Web site (substitute any preferred animal for "dog" I suppose): "A person with a disability cannot be asked to remove his service animal from the premises unless: (1) the dog is out of control and the handler does not take effective action to control it or (2) the dog is not housebroken."

I think poopage in the aisle would meet the statutory definition of "not housebroken."

Back