Sick of soiled cabins and biting, Delta wants proof that support animals are trained

To be really effective, a prohibition on animals inside public places needs to include supermarkets, Home Depot, Walmart, et al. All these, and more, are infected with animals who don't belong there.

What will it take to really stop this nonsense on aircraft? A mastif stuck in a window exit in a crash?

LOLZ, they're called health codes, and already exist for the most part, just like the health certificates that animals are supposed to have when crossing state lines (again, for the most part).

Its lack of enforcement has convinced everyone that its OK for Sport to drop a deuce in aisle 8, next to the Tide Pods.

I was having a discussion on another forum on another topic involving rules, but related to this because it comes down to no one wants to be the bad guy and drop the dime on people and be the designated hygiene product.

What amazes me about this is I'll get a letter from the HOA because the irritating people across the street complained that my herbaceous borders are a 1/2" too high or "suspect" I'm using a flagpole as a stealth ham radio antenna, but they go into a high frequency warble when I point out that maybe Spot shouldn't sit at the table at the restaurant because, you know, it's against the law and stuff.

To be really effective, a prohibition on animals inside public places needs to include supermarkets, Home Depot, Walmart, et al. All these, and more, are infected with animals who don't belong there.

What will it take to really stop this nonsense on aircraft? A mastif stuck in a window exit in a crash?

LOLZ, they're called health codes, and already exist for the most part, just like the health certificates that animals are supposed to have when crossing state lines (again, for the most part).

Its lack of enforcement has convinced everyone that its OK for Sport to drop a deuce in aisle 8, next to the Tide Pods.

I was having a discussion on another forum on another topic involving rules, but related to this because it comes down to no one wants to be the bad guy and drop the dime on people and be the designated hygiene product.

What amazes me about this is I'll get a letter from the HOA because the irritating people across the street complained that my herbaceous borders are a 1/2" too high or "suspect" I'm using a flagpole as a stealth ham radio antenna, but they go into a high frequency warble when I point out that maybe Spot shouldn't sit at the table at the restaurant because, you know, it's against the law and stuff.
Well... are you using a flagpole as a stealth ham radio antenna?

"Is this where the Speak Easy is?"

"Well, if I told you, it wouldn't be a Speak Easy, would it?"

(Stealth antennas)

Didn’t some HOA try to sell some vet’s house over a flagpole violation? Apparently that was an option in the by-laws or something like that.

Didn’t some HOA try to sell some vet’s house over a flagpole violation? Apparently that was an option in the by-laws or something like that.
The incident I know of was a Marine Vet Drill Sergeant who had a flagpole in his back yard and flew the American flag and beneath it, the Marine flag. None, not one of his neighbors ever complained and in fact signed a petition to keep the flags flying and many of them wanted to also fly the Stars and Stripes.

The HOA was asinine enough to try and say that there was a noise factor when the flags flapped in the wind, yet no one had ever complained about that. He had the flags and their supporting pole up for a couple of years before the HOA decided out of the blue that they were an issue.

The best part was that an attorney who was also a Marine Vet, heard about the issue on the news, took on his case for free and countersued under the Freedom to Display the American Flag Act of 2005, which states that a homeowners association may not adopt or enforce any policy that would restrict or prevent a member of the association from displaying the flag.

He won his case, kept his flags up and other homeowners erected poles to also fly our flag. It's a good lesson to never screw with a Marine. lol

Last edited:
Chloe is not amused.
B0CA8037-149D-4E72-BDAA-03FE540C0F58.jpeg

Cracked me up. I showed it to Sue and she was dying. lol It's nice that you keep a puppy cut on her and trim the hair away from her mouth, chin and eyes and keep it short on her ears. Much easier for cleaning, less messy and less prone to get yeast growing in her ears and not as much eye watering from her fur irritating them. I wish more owners of long hair dogs would do that.

Back