DPE sit in on annual company Sim for ATP?

I just went through Hawker 800 initial and had a Fed present to observe the check airman. He ended up taking control over the entire ride pretty much. It was interesting to say the least.

The only difference is that in your recurrent PC the evaluator can freeze the sim up to 2/3 times and do retraining immediately. If it is part of an ATP ride, then your ATP will be unsat the first time this happens -- the 121 PC can then continue, though.

The only difference is that in your recurrent PC the evaluator can freeze the sim up to 2/3 times and do retraining immediately. If it is part of an ATP ride, then your ATP will be unsat the first time this happens -- the 121 PC can then continue, though.

Well that was one of the questions I had that no one could definitively answer, plus I just didn't have time to set it all up after they moved my SIM schedule around.

We did get authorization for one of our check airmen to be a DE for ATP's but with 30 of us needing them, no way he'll get 'em all done.

We did get authorization for one of our check airmen to be a DE for ATP's but with 30 of us needing them, no way he'll get 'em all done.

Not your problem. Never pay for something that is the company's responsibility.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus that ate your iPhone.

Back