Congrats to "someone" Vol III

Yet. Hopefully the Deathstar logo company will be calling soon.

Would be nice. I highly doubt it though. I've got a waaaays to go to polish my app up for the majors. Still no degree - been taking college classes for 9 years ("A lot of people go to school for 7 years." "Yea, they're called Doctors.") Plus I have a black mark on my app in that I had my drivers license suspended 5 years ago. Kind of my fault (yes the speeding ticket was my fault) the state of FL failed to report to CO that I paid the ticket. So CO showed that I had an unpaid citation on record. Never found out until I went to renew (it had been suspended for 2 years. Good thing I never got pulled over). Such is life. So I do have a check mark on the box that asks if your license has been suspended. Like I said, no high hopes. No one here on JC should view me as a threat to their interview slot/career progression. ;)

Would be nice. I highly doubt it though. I've got a waaaays to go to polish my app up for the majors. Still no degree - been taking college classes for 9 years ("A lot of people go to school for 7 years." "Yea, they're called Doctors.") Plus I have a black mark on my app in that I had my drivers license suspended 5 years ago. Kind of my fault (yes the speeding ticket was my fault) the state of FL failed to report to CO that I paid the ticket. So CO showed that I had an unpaid citation on record. Never found out until I went to renew (it had been suspended for 2 years. Good thing I never got pulled over). Such is life. So I do have a check mark on the box that asks if your license has been suspended. Like I said, no high hopes. No one here on JC should view me as a threat to their interview slot/career progression. ;)

Then there was that unfortunate series of misunderstandings at Camp Crystal Lake.
:)

Fine!!! I'll take the credit...thank you!! thank you!! hahahaha.

Seriously, congrats to him. I had the pleasure to meet him in Vegas a few months ago. Please keep channel 9 on only reason I fly on Yonited.

Seriously, congrats to him. I had the pleasure to meet him in Vegas a few months ago. Please keep channel 9 on only reason I fly on Yonited.

I always forget about CH9. I wonder how many passengers I've confused by calling "ready to taxi with a Unicorn"

BTW. We're congratulating two people. One is a brand new shiny Deltoid. The other as you said will be heading toward United.

Back