Congrats to "Someone"

derg

Apparently a "terse" writer
Staff member
I can't say his name yet, but someone is a new "Submarine Commander".

Patient, persistent, professional, certainly a key player on my "Fantasy Football - Airline" team. I know it's been a long and frustrating path for him but he always kept the faith, was the first guy on scene to network and shake hands and the last one to leave while offering any sort of help he could muster.

This friend is going to have a fantastic career, make himself and the company a crap-ton of money and have a great time doing it.

I'm so excited to have this cat on the team, it's sick. I'm proud that we got you before the competition did.

You know who you are. Congratulations and welcome aboard. And yes, there are a couple more out there that are on my "dream team" but you are a key part of it. Your drive, success and perseverance have absolutely made my 2017.

This. Is. AMAZING.

Thank you. Let's takeover the world. Welcome aboard.

And uhhh…. wear the hat.

Last edited:
I don’t know this person, but everyone is who had texted me saying “hey, so and so is going to have to learn how to use buttons” has replied with “well he’s one of the nicest people you’ll ever know” when I have said “who?”

My friends approval is all I need, so congrats!

I don’t know this person, but everyone is who had texted me saying “hey, so and so is going to have to learn how to use buttons” has replied with “well he’s one of the nicest people you’ll ever know” when I have said “who?”

My friends approval is all I need, so congrats!
Well, everybody now knows it's not me...:D

Oh yeah, and congrats to the new sub commander!

Last edited:
The individual has always been positive, helpful, and will be a fantastic fit over at SJI.... super duper congrats!

Is this "someone" a person that was "not SouthernJets material" according to a long-ago member who was not happy with $camNewton/Auburn criticism? Does this mystery person have an affinity for Bulldogs?

If it's who I think we are talking about, he has more than earned it. Good pilot, mentor and will be a great fit at SJI.

Reactions: Tld
Back