Congrats to "someone" Vol III

Trip7

In continuation of @Derg tradition, it is time to congratulate another JCer who shall remain nameless until he outs himself.

He's another classic example of how being positive and taking advantage of opportunities will take you places. Well deserved and very soon will be wearing the double breasted jacket.

Congrats and Welcome Aboard!

Congrats to said mystery person!
yellowquestion.jpg

Congrats to "this guy." He worked hard and always made things happen and didn't make excuses. He did a lot for a lot of other pilots too! Great addition to the Военно-морской флот СССР (ВМФ); Voyenno-morskoy flot SSSR!

@Trip7 you beat me to it! I was going to wait till day 2 at least :p

Hopefully they'll send him to DTW to the A320 so I can counsel him on hat wear, dressage, and properly asking for a wind check on final approach.

Gonna wait to teach said person about raising the flaps in the flare?

Hopefully they'll send him to DTW to the A320 so I can counsel him on hat wear, dressage, and properly asking for a wind check on final approach.

'Mercan does it too. But that's because they want to be like Delta. Some people at Eagle called them the Woodchuck Warriors. (Because it always sounded like they were saying woodchuck instead of wind check).

Congrats to whomever the mystery person is!!

Gonna wait to teach said person about raising the flaps in the flare?

You know, a person I know actually had someone do that to them during the landing roll.

That. Was. Odd. And yes, they talked about it at the gate.

The Airbus makes all sorts of strange ECAM messages when you're triple digit speeds and decelerating.

You're damned right, son.

Some of the OAL pilots, in their pithy rebuke of SouthernJetters, always talk about how we prance around in our uniforms.

First, he shall learn the "French Mistake":

Honest question here, is 1:11 in that video what most pilots feel about a non interview flow through program to a major airline?
:)

Back