In my opinion(and I will add that I haven't been to either yet) positives at both:
1. you will finish quicker.
2. More locations, will do true cross countries
3. More locations, may meet more people as you instruct
1. Less money
2. Is approved for GI Bill
3. Based on what luftpost says, you will instruct right away
4. Your motivation controls pace through the program.
5. I know if I instruct with them that it will be in Ft Pierce( I have family in Vero)
6. As a VA student, my timebuilding will not have any shared time.
It's all about the money...$10,000 more is a lot to spend on the same type of training. We used to have a joke at the aviator. If you want to spend $80,000 on your flight training, thats fine, we can do that. We'll give your entire pro- course training and a brand new corvette. (pro-course $25k + corvette $55k =$ 80,000.) Why waste the money?