ATI, Ready to Strike...Pants Optional

IMG_0604.jpeg

I’m just curious, how do y’all know no pants? Is there some reflection I’m missing in the picture that shows something?

Could just be an untucked shirt, while he has his pilot pants on?

I’m just curious, how do y’all know no pants? Is there some reflection I’m missing in the picture that shows something?

Could just be an untucked shirt, while he has his pilot pants on?
My hot amateur take: a uniform shirt should not be untucked in any venue for a time longer than it takes to tuck it in unless pilat is stranded on an island in the South Pacific and that is their only remaining garment (Porky Pig-style).

Upon revelation of additional photos, I surmise the ATI pilot group has a different vibe. That doesn't make it bad, but does elicit concern about the negotiating parties views of eachother. Is a valuable group of "Schedule with safety" recognized?

I mean, why the assumption of no pants? My first thought would have been an untucked shirt. That’s why I asked if I was missing something, like some reflection in the picture that shows him baring bottoms.

How many picket lines have you stood on?
While I'm always glad for the attendance, I'm always a little irked if someone shows up looking like they are coming off a standup to International Falls, knowing that these events typically do get some brief media attention. Best foot forward, and so on and so forth.

That said, I've also marched around Chicago on December 1st, very grateful for the more...functional...choices Yellow made about what was and was not an acceptable uniform.

Back