Anybody up for seeing the Blue Man Group?

mpenguin1

Anybody up for seeing Blue Man Group? I was planning on going on Saturday or Sunday, depends on what happens after the JC get-together on Saturday.

Of course being a Star Trek geek, I will stop by the Star Trek Hilton hotel as well....

I'm not a trekkie, but I did the Star Trek thing at the Hilton, and it was really cool. 30 bucks or so, but worth it!

I was just checking out some shows in Vegas. And they are very expensive. I would love to see Blue man group, but the cheapest tickets are like 70 buckeroos. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buck.gif

Star Trek?

Did someone say Star Trek?

Tell me where & when, and I'll be there!

(Geez, I really am a dork....... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif)

[ QUOTE ]
Star Trek? Did someone say Star Trek? Tell me where & when, and I'll be there! (Geez, I really am a dork....... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif)

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, if we go as a group & if Amber gives birth on the Star Trek ride, I am going to be pissed!

Just kidding, would be the youngest trekkie for a while....

Now I know why Priceline uses Shatner and Nimoy in their ads. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Now I'm concerned about my decision to attend this function! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Do I need to be 18 or 21 to see these, guys I know theyre just mucisians but oftentimes they have age requirments, but if I can/may go i'd love to see them perform. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
yeah they are.. The Nosebleed section is 70 bucks!

[/ QUOTE ]

I paid $85 for a Zoomanity ticket and would pay it again in a heartbeat. The show was great and I recommend for anyone who can handle that kind of show.

I loving going to see live shows, it's just that it's tough trying to pay for them when I'm a lowly, poor student. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I paid $85 for a Zoomanity ticket and would pay it again in a heartbeat. The show was great and I recommend for anyone who can handle that kind of show.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah. That's the one were debating on. My wife and I are huge percussion fans, so Blue Man Group would be cool. We're also huge Cirque fans, so Zoomanity would be cool, too. Can't afford both. Unless Pinnacle calls b/w now and then.....

Back