AMERICAN HIRING June 2022.

@Frenchie asked what was happening with AA training on the DL thread so just popping over here to answer. From what I heard just a few days ago there are still 32 people from both the September and October class that need to check out… actually 31. One passed yesterday. 11 from September and now 20 from October. I have only seen the same 6 or so people doing the 3 day comp checks for everyone. There are more qualified ATS but I know some have been pulled to teach recurrent training and Flight Keys training so I personally have only seen the 6 so far. However a couple of those 6 will be taking vacations this month and next straining it even more. There have been a small handful that have not passed the CCKs and are having to re-do them. It is very back logged, bottle necked or however you want to say it. Trainers are exhausted and burnt out from training 150 new people over the last year. No word on another new hire class yet either. But that’s pretty much the gist of it now. Just waiting for each other’s turns to go. Still training on the desks in the meantime.
Possible small edit. One of the ATS said 29 left.
On the hiring note: FKeys will drive more new hire classes as well as about 100+ retirements in the next 5 years

Back