21 Air and New Pacific airlines

dxnoob

There has been a few airlines posting that I don’t know anything about, such as 21 Air and New Pacific Airlines.
NPA claims jump seat privileges and operates 121 domestic and 121 sup.
Anyone know someone who knows someone who knows something🤨

The New Pacific Airlines posting was listed as Miami/Fort Lauderdale. Did they relocate their OCC or do they have a new satellite OCC in South Florida?

The New Pacific Airlines posting was listed as Miami/Fort Lauderdale. Did they relocate their OCC or do they have a new satellite OCC in South Florida?
Anchorage for ground school and training. Then two weeks on, two weeks off in ANC.

My understanding is that they are opening an SOC in Miami or FLL...but it takes some time to get the location added to their Air Carrier certificate and stress tested for the FAA's CMO.

Anchorage for ground school and training. Then two weeks on, two weeks off in ANC.

My understanding is that they are opening an SOC in Miami or FLL...but it takes some time to get the location added to their Air Carrier certificate and stress tested for the FAA's CMO.
How did you find out that info.? Would this indicate they still have adequate funding? Not guaranteed but an indicator.

How did you find out that info.? Would this indicate they still have adequate funding? Not guaranteed but an indicator.
Info: It's in their public posting for the position

Funding: I would imagine they have adequate funding but I honestly wouldn't know.

Indications are they had to put a pin in their original international flying schedule because they started without ETOPS and couldn't do long haul along the Coastline of Asia...

Back