What we got out of NJC/ACE

spasekace

WHOligan
A kid. That's what. Baby #1 on the way and more than likely conceived:rawk: between 10/16 - 10/20.

Now we need some name suggestions to create the initials N.J.C. Our last name starts with "C" so we got that covered. what about N & J? Problem is, we don't know the sex yet and won't for some time. So, keeping both possible outcomes in mind, have at it.

And no, "Jetcareers" is not an acceptable middle name (I tried, but the rant ended with her saying something about 'over her dead body').:dunno:

Oh, and we also had a great time, met some awesome folks, talked to my dream jobs' recruiter, can't wait to do it again next year, blah, blah, blah...

I was wondering why we didn't see you at the pool. :laff:

Congratulations to you both. :clap:

A kid. That's what. Baby #1 on the way and more than likely conceived:rawk: between 10/16 - 10/20.

Now we need some name suggestions to create the initials N.J.C. Our last name starts with "C" so we got that covered. what about N & J? Problem is, we don't know the sex yet and won't for some time. So, keeping both possible outcomes in mind, have at it.

And no, "Jetcareers" is not an acceptable middle name (I tried, but the rant ended with her saying something about 'over her dead body').:dunno:

Oh, and we also had a great time, met some awesome folks, talked to my dream jobs' recruiter, can't wait to do it again next year, blah, blah, blah...

PROST! :beer: Congrats! :rawk:

Nathan, Nina, Nicholas, Nicole...

For the 'N', how about Namaste? It's ancient Sanskrit, has deep spiritual meaning, and literally translates as "I bow to you," which is in essence the earliest known way to say "Pay It Forward". That's as close as I can get to saying "Jetcareers" in a word that isn't "Jetcareers".

To get more specific, you'd need a gender. I've always like the name 'Nadia', which is the westernized version of 'Nadya', which is derivative of "NADEZHDA", which is "Hope" in Russian. Hope is a good concept of Jetcareers.

Here's the link I used for that:

http://www.behindthename.com/nm/n.php

I was wondering why we didn't see you at the pool. :laff:

Congratulations to you both. :clap:

No need for them to be at the pool- apparently they released the swimmers elsewhere. :D

That is so full of WIN there aren't even words for it!

Congrats on the upcoming arrival :)

Congrats!

Girl: Norah, Noel, Natalie, Naomi, Nanette, Natasha, Joelle, Jacquelyn, Jacee, Jade, Joy, Juliet

Boy: Nathan, Nash, Nicholas, Noah, Nolan, Jett, Jude, Jace, Jacob, Jaxon

Back