AirTran Captain Arrested at Newport News?

Was, who the president was. He hasn't been in office since January 20th so speaking the queen's English and talkin' all smart is ok again!

I know we have alot of big time Obama supporters on here...but really, if the man doesn't have a telepromter, he stumbles his way though...and really, why all the "and...umm's"...

Back to the main subject of this thread, anyone at AirTran know anything new?

I know we have alot of big time Obama supporters on here...but really, if the man doesn't have a telepromter, he stumbles his way though...and really, why all the "and...umm's"...

Did you have your fingers in your ears for the last eight years? That was fraking painfull! "The terrorists want to destroy America, and so do we." HA!

"Now I understand everyone's 's emotional right now. But I've got a 3 point plan that's going to fix EVERYTHING."

"Break it down, Camacho!"

"Number 1: We've got this guy Not Sure. Number 2: He's got a higher IQ than ANY MAN ALIVE. and Number 3: He's going to fix EVERYTHING."

Was, who the president was. He hasn't been in office since January 20th so speaking the queen's English and talkin' all smart is ok again!
Let's cut the guy some slack. Sometimes the letters run together on the teleprompter and it isn't easy to read. His handlers are working on fixing that.

Let's cut the guy some slack. Sometimes the letters run together on the teleprompter and it isn't easy to read. His handlers are working on fixing that.

I really really really hope that you're a former Bush fan making fun of Obama's public speaking abilities. That would be simply entertaining on so many levels.

How did a thread about Air Tran Captain, turn into a political thread that is not worth reading?

I'll betchya a dollar the charges are "trumped up".

Roots of my suspicion? They're being so quiet about it so they're just using the "AirTran Pilot Arrested!!!" headlines to send the message to us that we're supposed to take their attitudes towards crewmembers, grin and bear it without a peep.

So the next time you're standing in line in CVG and the TSA ID checker is having an abnormally long conversation with the buxom passenger and you want to say, "Sir, can you check my ID so I can get to work?" "AIRTRAN PILOT ARRESTED" resonates in your brain so you just quietly wait as he pulls out his business card, gives it to the passenger and finishes with "Call me!" then he waves you over like you're a freaking cabbie.

Bitter? Yeah, a little. :)

I'll betchya a dollar the charges are "trumped up".

Roots of my suspicion? They're being so quiet about it so they're just using the "AirTran Pilot Arrested!!!" headlines to send the message to us that we're supposed to take their attitudes towards crewmembers, grin and bear it without a peep.

So the next time you're standing in line in CVG and the TSA ID checker is having an abnormally long conversation with the buxom passenger and you want to say, "Sir, can you check my ID so I can get to work?" "AIRTRAN PILOT ARRESTED" resonates in your brain so you just quietly wait as he pulls out his business card, gives it to the passenger and finishes with "Call me!" then he waves you over like you're a freaking cabbie.

Bitter? Yeah, a little. :)

That's one of the good parts about being an LEO.....telling TSA to get their crap together when its required. There are some good ones, but by and large there's a bunch of crapbags. Esp the ones that hold disdain towards crews, but even moreso the ones that hold disdain towards LE's.....they're the fun ones to screw with.

Well didn't I read assault and Battery? It is one thing smarting off, but there should be no roughing up the TSA, moron or not. I found it interesting they released the guys size, and he is a good sized fella, so maybe he was throwing his weight around, literally.
Then again, it may be some Barney Fife martinet who caused the whole thing, and has a asswhuppin a comin'.
Really would like to know the facts on this one.

Well didn't I read assault and Battery? It is one thing smarting off, but there should be no roughing up the TSA, moron or not. I found it interesting they released the guys size, and he is a good sized fella, so maybe he was throwing his weight around, literally.
Then again, it may be some Barney Fife martinet who caused the whole thing, and has a asswhuppin a comin'.
Really would like to know the facts on this one.

It's probably some TSA BS rule that says if a TSA agent says something, then it has to be acted on as if it's true. Probably a trade off to keep people the TSA accuses of things from being labeled "enemy combatants" and held without bail or charges. Wouldn't THAT be a nice little ego boost for him.

Back