Very Iffy thanks to PBS!

Bumblebee

Commodore
I may not be able to make Chicago after all. My schedule came out, and I am supposed to work until late Saturday night. If I can trade Win and I will definitely make it, but I can't know until the schedule comes out on etrip, and I try to make some magic. I will advise. . .

I'm out, too. Not only did I not get that weekend off, I'm working 6 days in a row that trip.....

I may not be able to make Chicago after all. My schedule came out, and I am supposed to work until late Saturday night. If I can trade Win and I will definitely make it, but I can't know until the schedule comes out on etrip, and I try to make some magic. I will advise. . .
I have tried several different ways to get this weekend off and I can not. We are out . . .:banghead:

that sucks! :(
Yeah, We're bummed too! I even tried to trade for a trip out of SLC, but the day I was trying to drop in FAT was so understaffed that the only way was to get a trade. We are planning on making it to the big 787 rollout in SEA next month.. Sorry we can't make it to the Windy City, have a blast . . .BBBBZZZZ:(

Back