Thanks bandit_driver!

slushie

F2TH C56X C500
got my icom today!

Just wanted to give a success report to increase the usage of the trading post.:nana2:

USMC-SGT said:
So.....now next to Bandi_drivers name there will be a (1) with a 100% feedback rating?!

A++ Quick shipping, great communication, will do business again!

Sorry, but I can't wait till someone screws someone else. I just think it's going to be so funny when there are bitch fights on the forum (as if there are none anyway).

SoFlo said:
Sorry, but I can't wait till someone screws someone else. I just think it's going to be so funny when there are bitch fights on the forum (as if there are none anyway).

I know, me too, that'll be so funny.:sarcasm:

jonnyb said:
I know, me too, that'll be so funny.:sarcasm:
why the sarcasim tag it really would be funny. i love reading the posts of these people fighting knowing that they have never met eachother that they probably never will, and that they live thousands of miles away from one another.

amorris311 said:
why the sarcasim tag it really would be funny. i love reading the posts of these people fighting knowing that they have never met eachother that they probably never will, and that they live thousands of miles away from one another.

Your post says a lot about your character. You should probably go back to Flightinfo.

amorris311 said:

But a good portion of us DO know each other.

I like to fight with Ty Webb over on FI.

He's one of the few that I can stand talking to because he knows how to use there their they're your you're correctly.

and what the hell does FN_FAL do? I've never heard him say anything productive on that forum. He's the Frog_flyer of flight info!

Back