Recruiting

Call of Duty does NOT constitute having a military background. Sitting behind a screen with a joystick in the comfort of your home is just that, playing a game. In my case, I spent 6 months learning all about the Army. We practiced marching, maneuvers, tactics and wore real Army uniforms, right down to military issue boots. Essentially I went through a mini bootcamp. In my role, I was a corporal that earned a battlefield promotion to sergeant. I was also part of one the largest re-enactments ever with over 450 participants. In this re-enactment, we were pinned down in a firebase and got overrun by a company of NVA regulars and a platoon of VC. Almost all of our re-enactments were held at dusk or at night. Believe me, seeing the whites of the enemy's eyes at night as they charged over sandbags into the firebase was very real. This is why I claim a military background because that was my life for 6 months.
1702401518354.gif

Call of Duty does NOT constitute having a military background. Sitting behind a screen with a joystick in the comfort of your home is just that, playing a game. In my case, I spent 6 months learning all about the Army. We practiced marching, maneuvers, tactics and wore real Army uniforms, right down to military issue boots. Essentially I went through a mini bootcamp. In my role, I was a corporal that earned a battlefield promotion to sergeant. I was also part of one the largest re-enactments ever with over 450 participants. In this re-enactment, we were pinned down in a firebase and got overrun by a company of NVA regulars and a platoon of VC. Almost all of our re-enactments were held at dusk or at night. Believe me, seeing the whites of the enemy's eyes at night as they charged over sandbags into the firebase was very real. This is why I claim a military background because that was my life for 6 months.
Kids… one and all gather round… this is important… this is the perfect example as to why the FAA prohibits us from doing drugs m’kay…

1. You need a psych eval for continuing to double down at your attempt of gas lighting us.
2. If you really are part of the hiring process at Envoy there is literally no way you are hiring the best and brightest. Anyone with “English proficient” on their license would run if they heard your “day dream” thoughts.
3. I can see why you talk smack about the RTP folks… probably all prior military… probably hear your story of your military “background” and proceed to refer to you as a “• canoe”… which is totally earned at this point.

Just stop… stop lying to yourself and others… stop denigrating our profession with misplaced thoughts of grandeur/heroism that is fabricated… stop misleading the next generation by saying Envoy is the best (because it isn’t otherwise you wouldn’t have to find applicants… they would find you).

Holy • •...just STOP! You need to STFU with your whole "military background" nonsense. Saying it was "very real" because some other fat losers like yourself were doing a FAKE "charge" into your sand box, does not come close to anything experienced by anyone that has actually served in war. Watching your buddy Lard Ass wobbling his way toward you while wheezing up a storm is not scary in the least. There were no real bullets, the blood was ketchup (and I'm sure you and your boy Lard Ass didn't let it go to waste while eating your fat • burgers after the "battle" was over), and you were never in any danger or scared.

Just STFU. Go join the guard or reserves if you really want to be able to say you have a military background. You won't do that because you couldn't • hack it.

Do you tell your loser war reenactment buddies that you nearly died in a plane crash when you had an emergency in the sim? No? Then STFU with the "I have a military background because I played a fake soldier in a fake battle."

The only Hamburger Hill you know about is the whataburger at the literal top of a hill, at the stop light, by the Walmart. S. T. F. U.
I almost choked on my gum from laughing at this. Nice work!

You can't even imagine how awful it was. We were pinned down, our vortex blasters down to minimum charge, the cyborg soldier of the Earth Alliance had already killed most of my squad. In a last ditch effort to allow them to escape I commanded them to lay down enfilading cover fire. I charged that metal-head, but he took me down easily.

It felt like my soul was leaving my body, and I heard a voice and a ringing bell from the heavens, "Cut", it said.

Exhaustion and pain were my companions. I had been awake for more hours than I knew. It was... a golden time. I dragged myself to the craft service table for some dry chicken and store brand cola before being thrown into the fray again.

1702417448381.png

Do I get to call this a military background too?

Holy • •...just STOP! You need to STFU with your whole "military background" nonsense. Saying it was "very real" because some other fat losers like yourself were doing a FAKE "charge" into your sand box, does not come close to anything experienced by anyone that has actually served in war. Watching your buddy Lard Ass wobbling his way toward you while wheezing up a storm is not scary in the least. There were no real bullets, the blood was ketchup (and I'm sure you and your boy Lard Ass didn't let it go to waste while eating your fat • burgers after the "battle" was over), and you were never in any danger or scared.

Just STFU. Go join the guard or reserves if you really want to be able to say you have a military background. You won't do that because you couldn't • hack it.

Do you tell your loser war reenactment buddies that you nearly died in a plane crash when you had an emergency in the sim? No? Then STFU with the "I have a military background because I played a fake soldier in a fake battle."

The only Hamburger Hill you know about is the whataburger at the literal top of a hill, at the stop light, by the Walmart. S. T. F. U.

So good, you almost brought a tear to my eye…but i have no feelings left. So, you win a well done sir.

I know exactly what you mean, though our group specialized in small unit operations. Mostly night recon and ambushes. We'd frequently move out in two man groups and set up booby traps, recce the opposition and stage raids against fortified structures. It was hard, stressful work, but very rewarding.

But then I turned 15 and got a girlfriend so the entire group was disbanded.

I know exactly what you mean, though our group specialized in small unit operations. Mostly night recon and ambushes. We'd frequently move out in two man groups and set up booby traps, recce the opposition and stage raids against fortified structures. It was hard, stressful work, but very rewarding.

But then I turned 15 and got a girlfriend so the entire group was disbanded.

Hey he had one too…

She was from Canada that’s why you never met her. And no she doesn’t have Facebook.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back