Recruiting

What was your rank?
Colonel.

Colonel Sanders…
8403347E-A71B-4954-B4F3-382C10D20BF0.jpeg

Call it what you like but it's ADVOCATING for the best career option out there. You guys can poke fun about the military thing if you want but I have never claimed MILITARY SERVICE. I do have a military background because I had to learn all of the Army lingo and spend time in the trenches. Granted it wasn't in a live environment but it was very real. I've been heavily involved with training and the RTP guys always struggle taking additional sim time away from qualified cadets. Not claiming service but background and with my involvement in cadet training, I feel like I have a unique perspective to offer regarding these RTP guys.
Bro all I did was have a hankering for smores. However, when you worked in the CPO at Eagle (when it was Eagle) you helped me with a bereavement leave when my grandpa died, so…. Thanks.

The FO is looking over at me and wondering why I am cackling and laughing so hard. Please continue all of you, especially Dacuj.

I prestiged in call of duty many times and earned a lot of medals throughout my decorated career. I think I have the highest military BACKGROUND on this forum.
Call of Duty does NOT constitute having a military background. Sitting behind a screen with a joystick in the comfort of your home is just that, playing a game. In my case, I spent 6 months learning all about the Army. We practiced marching, maneuvers, tactics and wore real Army uniforms, right down to military issue boots. Essentially I went through a mini bootcamp. In my role, I was a corporal that earned a battlefield promotion to sergeant. I was also part of one the largest re-enactments ever with over 450 participants. In this re-enactment, we were pinned down in a firebase and got overrun by a company of NVA regulars and a platoon of VC. Almost all of our re-enactments were held at dusk or at night. Believe me, seeing the whites of the enemy's eyes at night as they charged over sandbags into the firebase was very real. This is why I claim a military background because that was my life for 6 months.

Call of Duty does NOT constitute having a military background. Sitting behind a screen with a joystick in the comfort of your home is just that, playing a game. In my case, I spent 6 months learning all about the Army. We practiced marching, maneuvers, tactics and wore real Army uniforms, right down to military issue boots. Essentially I went through a mini bootcamp. In my role, I was a corporal that earned a battlefield promotion to sergeant. I was also part of one the largest re-enactments ever with over 450 participants. In this re-enactment, we were pinned down in a firebase and got overrun by a company of NVA regulars and a platoon of VC. Almost all of our re-enactments were held at dusk or at night. Believe me, seeing the whites of the enemy's eyes at night as they charged over sandbags into the firebase was very real. This is why I claim a military background because that was my life for 6 months.
Best comment I’ve read in my 7 years here

What a • canoe.

The kids in Civil Air Patrol must be so inspired by your war stories. Enjoy your free bloomin onion this Veterans Day god knows you’ve earned it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

loooooooooool

This should be printed in the mast head of JC, printed on coffee cups and T-shirt’s. Sold at Spencer’s gifts and given out as raffle prizes at OBAP and NGPA.

I will be reading this to my daughter every Christmas Eve!

This is the greatest thing since AOL’s monthly subscription!

Brings tears to my eyes. My only hope is the day he stepped off the "battle" field and caught an Uber home, window seat girl welcomed him. She was so aroused by the thought of seeing him after thinking Skylar from the Viet Cong killed him that she threw herself at him and got pregnant with twins. These children, one boy and one girl would then be taken into medical research and studied for generations. So much could be learned from this combined pair of • lunatics.

Holy • •...just STOP! You need to STFU with your whole "military background" nonsense. Saying it was "very real" because some other fat losers like yourself were doing a FAKE "charge" into your sand box, does not come close to anything experienced by anyone that has actually served in war. Watching your buddy Lard Ass wobbling his way toward you while wheezing up a storm is not scary in the least. There were no real bullets, the blood was ketchup (and I'm sure you and your boy Lard Ass didn't let it go to waste while eating your fat • burgers after the "battle" was over), and you were never in any danger or scared.

Just STFU. Go join the guard or reserves if you really want to be able to say you have a military background. You won't do that because you couldn't • hack it.

Do you tell your loser war reenactment buddies that you nearly died in a plane crash when you had an emergency in the sim? No? Then STFU with the "I have a military background because I played a fake soldier in a fake battle."

The only Hamburger Hill you know about is the whataburger at the literal top of a hill, at the stop light, by the Walmart. S. T. F. U.

Last edited:
Back