Smoking at NJC??

ComplexHiAv8r

While I am not a normal smoker, I was wondering if the event this year would support smoking of some cigars I have acquired?

I'll share what I have.

While I am not a normal smoker, I was wondering if the event this year would support smoking of some cigars I have acquired?

I'll share what I have.

While it is certainly not my choice, I would appreciate if we could have a safe & smoke free haven. Every place in Vegas is a smokers paradise, hopefully, we can have a "smoke free" zone at the J/C event....:)

Ditto.....The JC Event should be free of smoke. Now with the late night crawls....I'd be glad to share....:bandit:

Ditto.....The JC Event should be free of smoke. Now with the late night crawls....I'd be glad to share....:bandit:

I was thinking because at the MGM we had to patio. JEP, I will have them and some beer ready when you get to town!!!

yeah... but no patio or jacuzzi this year...bellagio's suite's are all enclosed unfortunately! i'd say before or after would probably be preferred simply because of the enclosure of the suite...

however, i bet if the suite is as huge as i think it is, it'll also be well ventilated....

No Smoking please

The smoking light has now been turned off. Feel free to move around the room step out on the back patio and enjoy your cigars......

<btw, be careful when you step out onto the patio from the suite. There is a slight drop-off :D

Back