SJI Displacements Cancelled

And that’s how they got their cabin trainer!

View attachment 58299

"He estimated his total flying time [..................] with about 700-800 hours in the EMB-145."

Nice.

"had given approximately 20-25 type rating check rides on the EMB-145 and had disapproved at least 5 of these candidates for type ratings."

Very nice.

220 NYC

You? It was my first NYC option to get back to SLC. Much better than 717NYC
Cool. Didn't know if you rolled the bones on trying to get 320. Me, just swimming in the CJO pool. I won't be very many numbers behind you, but way behind in longevity.

Cool. Didn't know if you rolled the bones on trying to get 320. Me, just swimming in the CJO pool. I won't be very many numbers behind you, but way behind in longevity.
320 is where I wanted to be, but I bit the bullet and took the plane that gets me back to SLC and will give me seniority faster. Plus I'm excited to fly either of them to be honest. 220 seems like a sweet airplane and the trips should get more diverse overnights with time. Hope we bring you on soon! 737/320/220 all went pretty much almost all the way to the bottom of the list, so when you do come on you might have the option to choose as well!

Nicely done! I guess they processed the results that quick?
Yeah bid closed at 9am EST today and was out at like 4 or 5 EST. They said it was a really easy bid to process. I assume they want to get this done ASAP so they can focus on the next bid for Captain positions.

Yeah bid closed at 9am EST today and was out at like 4 or 5 EST. They said it was a really easy bid to process. I assume they want to get this done ASAP so they can focus on the next bid for Captain positions.
Yeah looking forward to the next AE for sure, glad everyone is coming back. Also a buddy of mine just kicked cancer's arse and he'll be back in requal next month good news all around!

Back