Shoutout from the 2023 ADF Summit

manniax

Well-met in the Ka-tet
Any other board members here? Looks like a great program this year. We need to come up with a JC member codeword one of these years. :)

Last edited:
I am not a board member but I am sad that I couldn't make it this year.
You’re a board member! You just posted on this message board, and that’s what I meant. Apologies for any confusion caused.

Sorry you can’t make it this year, but I’m sure next year will be a good time also!

It was a good summit. Looks like they will be scheduling next year’s summit in late September, so if you wanted to attend but couldn’t get away this year, keep that timeframe in mind. Always cool to talk to dispatchers from other airlines, and there were a lot of good presentations this year.

Odd that AAL didn't have any representation for speakers this year..what's up with that?

No idea! That struck me as a bit odd as well. But everyone is busy and short-staffed right now, so perhaps the scheduling just didn’t work out.

It was a good summit. Looks like they will be scheduling next year’s summit in late September, so if you wanted to attend but couldn’t get away this year, keep that timeframe in mind. Always cool to talk to dispatchers from other airlines, and there were a lot of good presentations this year.
I've never gone in the past because of the date(s) fall on the wife's bday. A Sept date would get my attention. 🤔

Back